Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just waiting on the eggs. Scrapple is done. And in honor of toolman. So is the bottle. Some of it made it in the pan.:rolleyes:

20210502_082641.jpg

20210502_082629.jpg

And a large ice coffee to wash it down. ma's I tell people here your the guests I'm the host.
The one who eats the fastest gets the most.
Dig in guys

20210502_083116.jpg

LOL I brought Keefer to one and I am not sure what he thought of them. He does have the hook up for great hot dogs though.... Man we ate alot that day.
I had them before that but had been a long time. Good grub... Not where I'd go for a good burger, more like little meatloaf sandwiches. LOL

That was a interesting day of food for sure, German, then Hot dogs then sliders!

I thought I would crack the bowl when it all came out!

Wife said a random thing yesterday, she wants to go to Pennsylvania on a road trip and one of the things she wants to do there is go to a flea market. She was watching "Flea Market Flip" and they were on location at one of them, guess they are big ones.
Best one around here is in Carlisle mid July. :lol:

There's some around, but not that big. One every weekend in Thomasville. Roots market every Tuesday above Lancaster. Green Dragon on Fridays near Ephrata. A few one day annual ones...

Anyone got an 8-9 hundred cfm Holley 4 barrel sitting around they wanna sell? Lol

-
Back