Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my brother, the carnival guy, my only brother, was selling hot dogs a a rest area on I15 towards Vegas. He has a stand set up there, and doing OK with it. Well, someone he knows, asked where he was selling hot dogs? On facebook. Greg said " I would tell you but then I would have to kill you". Instant 40 day facebook ban!!!! :rofl:

Brother just traded his demon for this. Ram trx

2249.jpg

He actually made money doing the deal. Demon he sold for more then he paid for it. Truck cost less then what he got for Demon....:realcrazy:

He got a lot of money for the Demon. I went on to the RAM website those start at 80k and for only 1600 a month you can own one. But what a monster. Great looking truck. Now go muddin and take pics.

Putting door panels on today. Cannot put in back seat, waiting on new trunk divider. Taking forever.....

He got a lot of money for the Demon. I went on to the RAM website those start at 80k and for only 1600 a month you can own one. But what a monster. Great looking truck. Now go muddin and take pics.
Over 100K he got for the Demon. It was Vin number 5. 5th made......

I drove over that bridge several times with that crack there, unknowingly....
Right over the crack and didn't know it...:p

So my brother, the carnival guy, my only brother, was selling hot dogs a a rest area on I15 towards Vegas. He has a stand set up there, and doing OK with it. Well, someone he knows, asked where he was selling hot dogs? On facebook. Greg said " I would tell you but then I would have to kill you". Instant 40 day facebook ban!!!! :rofl:
:BangHead:

Just got back from a nearby garage sale, scored a compression tester, Sun timing light, Sun dwell meter. Don't have anything now that needs dwell but prolly will someday.

I want the ram rebel

Before I got my black Express, I seriously considered a used SRT 10. After doing some research I decided against it. I was leaning towards a manual transmission model, research showed that they had the same clutch the Viper used, but that clutch was not up to the task in the heavier pickup. New clutch every 30K miles wasn't my idea of fun.

Glad it wasn’t on the bridge! That is one narrow old bridge right there. It is a lonnnnnnng way down to the swirling water, spooky if you walk out on it and look down. For those that have never seen it it is very cool. Last I knew not a single jumper has ever been recovered from that bridge. The water is very angry there.

I saw an interview with a guy who once tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge...

He said, "Half way down I decided it wasn't such a good idea".... :BangHead:

-
Back