Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Found I have 6 pop ups. 2 for Ray.

16244072887755529013595921072290.jpg

Going out for something to eat now. Then back to my house to pack my bags. Pic from the Party last night.:thumbsup:
IMG_20210623_074232.jpg

I’m here, outside in my travel trailer. Floors are sanded down with some filler down and drying. Final sand and first coat of urethane goes on, getting three coats. Can’t go into house till Saturday morning.

You guys all match, good times. Any news as to when she can make the trip over here?
Working on a Visa for her now. Probably 6 months or so. They are very slow with Visas here in VN

Whats up with the flag shirts?
I wanted one for myself, and a friend got one for me. But it was too small, size XL. Xl here must be small in America. Lol. So I gave it back to her. Then when they all came for my send off party, she brought me a 5xl. 4 of them to bring home. Then I see her break out a Red shirt for everyone at the party. It was pretty cool. The people here in Viet Nam are incredibly nice.....:thumbsup:

I wanted one for myself, and a friend got one for me. But it was too small, size XL. Xl here must be small in America. Lol. So I gave it back to her. Then when they all came for my send off party, she brought me a 5xl. 4 of them to bring home. Then I see her break out a Red shirt for everyone at the party. It was pretty cool. The people here in Viet Nam are incredibly nice.....:thumbsup:
I've known guys that took a 4x. I think 5x here comes with poles and stakes. :rolleyes:

Good Morning All! I guess I'm still on New Orleans time! Busy at work on a substation communications job, they want it back online before the weekend as it's going to get hot Saturday. Have a Great Day All!

Morning!
Rain started at 4:22.
Got up, made coffee. Weather guesser says 80 some odd degrees today, that’s 30 canadian..

Good Morning everyone. I found replacement hub/drum assemblies. And got to see a very nice car collection. So many cars and parts. I hope all is well out there. Safe travels @MOPARMITCH

-
Back