Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So had to jump the R/T yesterday seems like it has a sight drain. Charge it and then do the test light thing between the neg cable off and the battery. OK have a drain pull the light fuse it went down, nothing on as far as I can tell, great this will be fun. With the fuse out there is a minimum pulsing on the test light Radio? Have to look after Carlisle I am behind right now a few days.

So had to jump the R/T yesterday seems like it has a sight drain. Charge it and then do the test light thing between the neg cable off and the battery. OK have a drain pull the light fuse it went down, nothing on as far as I can tell, great this will be fun. With the fuse out there is a minimum pulsing on the test light Radio? Have to look after Carlisle I am behind right now a few days.

You are well ahead of the curve. Lol.
Did you see the cluster F in the 4 sale section 4spd trans.
Moderators Nightmare .

No missed that one. Just spinning them all up is taking a lot of time. I also have to get around 10 more totes, If I fill one all the way over 100 lbs want them about half that. And I am Ubering again this week, dentist for her tomorrow mid day to get teeth pulled!:mad: Then it is freaking hot here in the shop!

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Overcast and drizzly right now. Will be upper 70's and strong storms later. Nothing much else to report.

Morning Moparians.
Carlisle is coming and coming fast!!
Which we were going!! We'll be there next year!!

2770047_c6ae9794a4ed336b7109d76605c48496.jpg

Tightened steering box one more notch. Will see how that goes. I have 3 more so if its worn out i have backup parts.
Bleeding brakes, think i still have air in the lines. But it really helps to have proportioning valve centered before proceeding:BangHead:

Slow start in the coffee shop today. Huh? Easy back read anyway. Wussup?
Not much. Sipping on some coffee, fasting because of a Dr. appt this afternoon. Damn, I sure could use some breakfast.

Am I supposed to fast before my Covid shot ????? :lol:
I didn't do it, (my shots were done in March) but the one tip I hear the most is 'overhydrate' before and after. Assuming your temps outside are not much different than here,- that's probably not a bad idea anyway.

I didn't do it, (my shots were done in March) but the one tip I hear the most is 'overhydrate' before and after. Assuming your temps outside are not much different than here,- that's probably not a bad idea anyway.
And beer doesn't count for that. :rofl:

-
Back