Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I should get on with some tree removal. 3 i really want gone,and a bunch of dead ones to clear out. Like 100. I need to get my manlift set up so i can use it outdoors.

Good Morning All! Going to see the doctor, haven't in over a year cause you know why, they won't renew my meds so I'm going in for a standard check up. When I get back I should have an excavator sitting somewhere on the property, small one this time cause I missed a stump last go round with the 80 series. Have to clear that last stump in garden area as fence goes in next month. Also digging a hole to plant maple tree and ? Have 8 hours over weekend to run it, I'll see what else I can do.

I usually only do the tree thing late fall through winter, most are not in yard so I make a big pile or two and light em up every spring when we still have snow

I have a pile of stumps no one will take so those will get burned when the burn ban lifts. Sounds like you have it figured out!

It is always quiet in here during Carlisle week. Hope you guys buy and sell like bandits. Congrats on the hard top Chris, those sure make a lot of difference. And Frank as far as putting EFI in a modern hot rod I am guessing you have done it several times. I have only done it twice but learned a lot both times. Right now Holley is crushing the competition, they have really invested some cash in RnD and support. If your guy is still trying to select platform my .02 is Holley. Glad Craig is basically done tree grinding, that is a lot of trees to remove in a relatively small area, bet it looks much improved and the remains trees will thank ya for it! Good luck at the Docs today 71340. Frank and I have been enjoying this cooler weather of late. The evenings have been spectacular for just sitting outside and watching the world go by. Very pleasant.

Becky my wife looked up Carlisle Barracks for next year, already booked so will poke around for other lodging, military or not. Think we will be going. Weather here is cooled off, still burn ban, smoke is supposed to show up from fires in B.C.

Good Morning folks, so I reserved a moving truck for Saturday. Got a few friends to help finish up the move of the furniture and appliances and what does the weather decide to do? :BangHead: Hope we can knock this out early!

C1287F6D-2EFE-4810-BC2F-89851DFD15CD.png

Good Morning folks, so I reserved a moving truck for Saturday. Got a few friends to help finish up the move of the furniture and appliances and what does the weather decide to do? :BangHead: Hope we can knock this out early!

View attachment 1715762505
Holy smokes that is hot. You can have that nonsense. I would not be worth a lick. I would end up lounging in shade at the cooler!

It is always quiet in here during Carlisle week. Hope you guys buy and sell like bandits. Congrats on the hard top Chris, those sure make a lot of difference. And Frank as far as putting EFI in a modern hot rod I am guessing you have done it several times. I have only done it twice but learned a lot both times. Right now Holley is crushing the competition, they have really invested some cash in RnD and support. If your guy is still trying to select platform my .02 is Holley. Glad Craig is basically done tree grinding, that is a lot of trees to remove in a relatively small area, bet it looks much improved and the remains trees will thank ya for it! Good luck at the Docs today 71340. Frank and I have been enjoying this cooler weather of late. The evenings have been spectacular for just sitting outside and watching the world go by. Very pleasant.
Actually, i havent done a single efi install. But i am well versed in fuel injection as far as each and every component goes through the years of diagnostics and repair.

Happened upon this yesterday while cleaning out my safe. My little certificate for winning ride of the month by Diesel Power Magazine. Man I miss that truck.

0C9D4A7E-726D-408A-97DC-157C57A378D6.jpeg

It's Fairlane Friday!
fairlanefrigirlsIII.png

Good morning :D
Sun is already out from behind the morning overcast.
Going to be a warm one I think.
I have to check around and see if there are any motor sports activities pending.
Track here is having Monster Trucks.
Monster Trucks are NOT motor sports.:lol:

Looks like the Carlisle bunch will be dry for a while. The wet stuff is to the west of them and appears to be moving in a northeasterly direction.

Got the beds moved over this morning. Couch, 2 chairs, a dresser, dining table and chairs, washer, dryer, fridge and freezer for tomorrow.
:thumbsup:

-
Back