Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had tremors? :eek:

F153E02D-27C6-4341-80C7-9DA49230638E.gif

Well, 2 hours of mowing took care of the big part i can see from the house. Im happy. Mostly alfalfa thats grown up. Same around back. Will do some more tomorrow then drop mower and put the shop crane on my 3 point and go start picking engines to load into scrap trailer.
You need a couple of goats!

Those grain bags are like a food bank for deer, they pop holes and chomp away.

Finally after years of having and replacing soft tops, my Jeep finally has a hard top. Guy about 2 hours away had this for sale for CHEAP, pretty much paid less than 1/5 of what itd cost new. Took it thru a severe thunderstorm, no leaks, soft top would leak in any conditions, No wind noise, it makes my Jeep eerie quiet even at 80 mph.

5CE18C57-D7DB-49FF-ADC0-B3E7A9764DD7.jpeg

I was notified today i will be installing 2 efi systems, 350 in a 57 chevy and a 383 stroker in the 38 chevy…he hasnt decided what he wants. Probably fall projects.

Finally after years of having and replacing soft tops, my Jeep finally has a hard top. Guy about 2 hours away had this for sale for CHEAP, pretty much paid less than 1/5 of what itd cost new. Took it thru a severe thunderstorm, no leaks, soft top would leak in any conditions, No wind noise, it makes my Jeep eerie quiet even at 80 mph.

View attachment 1715762412
Good deal!

Today's earthquake was so far out in the boondocks there was no significant damage. Saw some smart phone videos of some rock slides it caused. Our local news people never even mentioned it.

Yes.
Shirts arrived. I think these are the best ones yet.
Those who are here will get theirs.
Everyone else who requested one, theirs will be mailed out next week.
He is an 'outstanding member' LOL
Time for some shut-eye. So I can get my butt over there in the morning. :steering:

Been a long time since i was 1st!
A nice temp this morning, 63.
82 today.
Some trailer tires to change this morning. Then i dunno…

I hope the weather is good and the refreshments are cold,and you all enjoy yourselves and find some good deals.

Good Morning and Happy Friday. Hope our Carlisle sellers can get a nice day today, and do some wheeling and dealing.

With the help of the tree trimming crew, I officially put an end to the tree removal project...at least for now.
They came yesterday, and grinded stumps from the previous days removal.
I took their 12 foot tree pruner and cut and loaded branches, and hauled them on the golf cart to the scrap trailer.
I'd load the utility bed with 6-8' limbs even putting them over the roof.
It looked like a moving tree...haha!!
The cart was a great buy, and already paid for itself with all the hauling I've done the last few weeks.
After a week, around 40 trees of various sizes were removed and another 20 trimmed and shaped.
Slow day scheduled today, I need one.

-
Back