Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maple Walnut latte this morning :D
Not much in the way of The June Gloom out there this morning.
You may not unnerstan this, but it's gonna be hot.
Hot for here anyway :lol:.

Morning all you thief watching Carlisle folks. Stay hydrated today.
Yep, I Put a case of water in the freezer Sunday. Taking that and a bunch of 'sport drinks' out tomorrow morning. Plenty to share. I'm sure someone else will have adult beverages available. LOL

Got there so early the beer stand was still closed. By the time I got thirsty the line was half way to the pits :lol:. I tell ya, been a lonnnng time since I've seen that many people at the track.

Looks like the whole darn state of Pa is gettin' soggy
Not really. Elsa might clip the east end. Here in the 'midstate' it's chance of showers, but doesn't look like a lot of water. As our weather girl called it this morning, 'a squirt for the dirt' :lol:

I see that Carlisle is not the only thing going on this weekend. Just a bit south of there Gettysburg is having bike week.

I see that Carlisle is not the only thing going on this weekend. Just a bit south of there Gettysburg is having bike week.
Explains why hotels in that area were booked solid too

good morning, up to my nose in it, water you doing?
7QDEQmn.jpg

The concrete floor looks great. Our Mopar club did the work and donated the materials for the local drag strip. The strip owner said we can claim the shelter as our own. We will put up a plaque with our name. Electric is next with lights and outlets. We use it for our car show every year. After posting what we did on a couple Facebook sites, a couple other organizations came forward to remodel the kids playground and some safety items around the track. We have also updated the showers and painted the restrooms to improve the facilities some.

concrete..jpg

Axle out in 25 minutes,back in now. Not bad. Had my 3rd cup and almost ready to bring in the impala.

The concrete floor looks great. Our Mopar club did the work and donated the materials for the local drag strip. The strip owner said we can claim the shelter as our own. We will put up a plaque with our name. Electric is next with lights and outlets. We use it for our car show every year. After posting what we did on a couple Facebook sites, a couple other organizations came forward to remodel the kids playground and some safety items around the track. We have also updated the showers and painted the restrooms to improve the facilities some.

View attachment 1715762143
You guys are going to make that a nice family race track.

Morning,
close to 100 today out here, on my second cup. Need to run into town and get some fuel for the tractor. Still have about 7 acers to mow.

Hey, the a/c just kicked on. First time this morning. Saving some juice. The A/C tech mentioned we could save a lot of electricity with a newly designed system. The compressors and blower motors are much more efficient now days. I bet our old system we have now pulls at least 30 amps/220 volts.

Hey, the a/c just kicked on. First time this morning. Saving some juice. The A/C tech mentioned we could save a lot of electricity with a newly designed system. The compressors and blower motors are much more efficient now days. I bet our old system we have now pulls at least 30 amps/220 volts.
They are. My family used to run an hvac business, not only are the newer units much more efficient than even units 10 years ago, they use less refrigerant too, so refills are cheaper. The downside, they need maintained more often and their life cycles are slightly less.

-
Back