Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Carlisle is on my bucket list. Would love to drive there,but its a little far. I know Tim sure travels a long way, but i max out after about 4 hours of driving.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Carlisle folks have a great time - I am super jealous. WI's largest car show is this weekend. Going for the day tomorrow with my boy and meeting Dad there. It will be nice to have us 3 hanging out. Otherwise, not much going on. Treading water...

Good Morning to the rest of us sitting at home this week.
We talked with Tim and Hoppy last night, or should I way Cheryl talked with Tim and Hoppy.
Sounds like thinks are normal as usual... at least normal as normal can be for that pair.
The two of them together on speaker phone reminded me of Ren and Skimpy...
:rofl::rofl:

Heading up to Carlisle late afternoon today.
HOPPY sold the stock hood from the 64 valiant, I didn't realize I had it for Sale Lol
So other then changing up vehicles at the last minute, thats about all im bringing parts wise.
Just buying this trip.

Fly into Harrisburg and I will pick you up
Just book the ticket a year out! 1500 bucks round trip, another 800 for the rental and hotel. But that’s cause I looked at the last minute too after my vacation got cut

Heading up to Carlisle late afternoon today.
HOPPY sold the stock hood from the 64 valiant, I didn't realize I had it for Sale Lol
So other then changing up vehicles at the last minute, thats about all im bringing parts wise.
Just buying this trip.
Safe travels Ray

Good Morning to the rest of us sitting at home this week.
We talked with Tim and Hoppy last night, or should I way Cheryl talked with Tim and Hoppy.
Sounds like thinks are normal as usual... at least normal as normal can be for that pair.
The two of them together on speaker phone reminded me of Ren and Skimpy...
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's Thunderbird Thursday!
thunderbirdthursII.jpg

Good morning :D

To all the members going or already there, Enjoy. It's been a tuff couple of years for everyone.
Looking forward to hearing the stories
Carlisle is on my bucket list. Would love to drive there,but its a little far. I know Tim sure travels a long way, but i max out after about 4 hours of driving.
same hear, to make a 5 hour trip it will take me 8 , maybe 9 hours, I must get out of the car/truck and walk and rest, but I hope my new to me truck and I will make a longer trip in August to go to @toolmanmike area car show swap meet. Have a good day TJ :thumbsup:

It's Thursday already. Time flies when you're having fun. It will be a little quiet here through the weekend. You guys going to Carlisle, don't forget to post a lot of pictures.

Yep, a little slower in here for awhile Mike, but let me say this, my coffee tastes great this morning

PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 003.jpg

wow same here, plus this is the first time in a week I have the house to myself because my wife started working from home Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday :lol:
Monday and Thursday are your days off. :rofl:

Every day is a day off for me. Until my wife retires someday. :mob::lol::lol:

-
Back