Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the tires swapped for the customer,while i was in tire mode,put the 265’s back on the Fargo. Road test,it drives fine.
Moved some stuff around the yard and pulled a couple 10 foot trees out with a chain and the tractor. Went for a ride to town, and its getting warm out.
Come in house,its chilly,temp is 71 degrees and thermostat is set at 66. Wtf? Will be chatting with someone soon..

Got the tires swapped for the customer,while i was in tire mode,put the 265’s back on the Fargo. Road test,it drives fine.
Moved some stuff around the yard and pulled a couple 10 foot trees out with a chain and the tractor. Went for a ride to town, and its getting warm out.
Come in house,its chilly,temp is 71 degrees and thermostat is set at 66. Wtf? Will be chatting with someone soon..

That's about 3 extra shovels of coal at the Gen Plant :rolleyes:

Found a fan shroud. And a 8.75 center section sure grip with 3:23 gears. Fresh. Clutch type section. 742 case.

I have issues with that here. Just 1 degree at a time until it get's comfortable. 10 degrees may take days to cool down. Mine is comfortable at 77°. A degree or two less is quite chilly.

Found a fan shroud. And a 8.75 center section sure grip with 3:23 gears. Fresh. Clutch type section. 742 case.
Didn't know you needed those. What project Tim?

Looks like the clouds have been wrung out before they got here.
At least tropical storm elsie missed you.

How’s the traffic been? Back to normal or still minimal crowds?

I'm done playing in the dirt for now, big difference with this smaller machine, took a lot more digging but got the stump out and filled the 5 ft deep by 10 ft diameter crater it left. Also dug hole for Maple tree, get to plant that tomorrow. Spread the remainder of the fill dirt down the hill, hate that slope, could roll the mower on it.

Morning!
57 now,90’s for a high today and tomorrow. Thats great if you like playing on the water,not so great for construction or anything outdoor work related.
I dont like fishing when its this hot.

Good Morning....rained all night and will off and on all day.
I guess it will be a kept or toss kinda day in the basement storage area.

file.jpg

-
Back