Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
63 and another 90’s day coming.
Tomorrow will be hauling scrap day,and get my trailer back.

Not sure here been a whie over a year. Have a crapload of beer cans to get rid of also. Over a pickup bed worth

Italian sausage sammich for dinner here, I didn't take a pic of it but Italian sausage with mustard and mayo is a never fail hit.

There's a deli around here that makes and sells fresh sausage daily.... Italian sausage in both mild and hot, Polish sausage, lithuanian sausage, etc.... They also sell fresh baked rolls....

Then go to the farm stand and get some fresh green peppers and onions and have a great fresh sausage sammich.... :D

But my oldest son does not like sausage.... :BangHead: :mad:

Our Speedway is not a Speedway this evening, much like last week's monster truck mayhem. Tonight is a rodeo and concert. Portable music stage in the infield. Small corral looking thing in the front straight right under the flag stand. I can see it now, those sprint car drivers next week telling their crew chiefs "WTF did you do to my race car? It smells like cow fecal matter." :rofl:

Here's what our local dirt track has on deck this month....

Route 66 A01.jpg

Route 66 A02.jpg

Route 66 A03.jpg

Went to cut the new house and JD zero had a flat tire. Went to the small town Dollar General and of course they had flat tire fix. Clerk wanted to know if I was cutting yard, pasture, or field...really it all needs cut. "Thank you for shopping Dollar General" as I left. Gotta love small town. :D
Went to a neighbor and borrowed a battery powered mini air bubble...I need one!! Mowed, it rained, and decided to go to lunch with Cheryl. Back to the small town to an amazing Mexican Mom and Pop place. I go there weekly a time or two.
After lunch and the rain I went back and finished mowing. I went to pull the mower in the basement shop, and forgot the house alarm was on. It was blaring as I turned the mower off.
The alarm company calls and asks for the code...what code, no one mentioned a freaking code when I signed up a few weeks ago. The guy hangs up. He calls back a couple minutes later, tells me the alarm has gone off at my residences, and the person on call doesn't know the code, and the police have been called. No ****, I'm that person, you called ME BACK.
I called county dispatch. I explained I was retired LEO, would be waiting for the deputy in the driveway and not to rush. He arrived I saw his name tag and realized I'd worked with his Dad. All was good.
Nephew house guest for the last six weeks is gone and we are on our third bottle of wine...:eek:
Have a great night!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds like some fun....

I miss the German deli's in NY all made fresh daily. Nothing even close here and this area is heavy with Germans. PA sausage is ok but needs a lot more spices kind of bland.

Good Morning All! Ever lost the fuel filler nozzle from the gas can inside your lawn tractor??? Tried for awhile, no luck. Long hemostats won't grab it because can't spread them, tried grabbing with a hooked coat hangar... Vent cap is on top of tank and bigger but would likely have to remove body of mower, dang it!

Plastic or metal????

Not sure here been a whie over a year. Have a crapload of beer cans to get rid of also. Over a pickup bed worth

I once loaded the back of my 68 Barracuda fastback with beer cans at an off campus party in Michigan and made $52 for going to that party and collecting the cans and bottles....

A full pickup bed full would be $$$....

Last edited:
Plastic, won't hurt things but want it back for the gas can. Of course it has the safety fuel stop lever on it so just about have to use two hands to fill something, that's why I didn't have one hand on the nozzle....no Carl no, to stop it from dropping into the tank. It never had popped off before but knew it was a possiblilty.

Plastic, won't hurt things but want it back for the gas can. Of course it has the safety fuel stop lever on it so just about have to use two hands to fill something, that's why I didn't have one hand on the nozzle....no Carl no, to stop it from dropping into the tank. It never had popped off before but knew it was a possiblilty.

I hate those environmental cans...

I found a place in Detroit that has some of the old style cans left over and stocked up on those....

They even had a few of the metal 5 gallon cans... :D

Last edited:
You can but the old school plastic flex nozzles online also. All I use, the others are a PIA!

-
Back