Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
San Andreas has been pretty quiet for months. I check every once in a while. Been 2 years since the last time the house rattled with that bunch of quakes out there in the desert near Ridgecrest.
Yep. Quiet is what makes sesmologists nervous

Made it to shop. I see the elves are slacking off,as its still a freakin mess. If they were keebler elves i would let it slide, as i would have cookies…

Ahh damn. I feel like homemade ****. I thought it was allergies but it is more like a head cold on steroids. All the cold symptoms.

Made it to shop. I see the elves are slacking off,as its still a freakin mess. If they were keebler elves i would let it slide, as i would have cookies…
I did manage a little bit of clean up yesterday. Not nearly enough...
Good Morning

Just got off the phone with a guy from Mebourne, he was telling me the new strain there is really bad and they are in lock down again. Hang on folks be llike the fart that Chris is hoding in!

Just got off the phone with a guy from Mebourne, he was telling me the new strain there is really bad and they are in lock down again. Hang on folks be llike the fart that Chris is hoding in!
Is bad in Viet Nam now also. for a year and a half they had big issues to speak of. Now the Delta variant has made it into VN. over 2000 cases a day now, where they had none for 18 months. The big cities are completely locked down. Even in my small city of Vinh Long they have a stay at home order. It's driving my Girl nuts....Oddly enough I was safer in VN for the 6 months that I was there, than I would have been in America. I left VN on June 24th just when it started to spread. She wouldn't even go to the Airport with me. Now I am safer here and am fully vaccinated...Odd for sure...

Ahh damn. I feel like homemade ****. I thought it was allergies but it is more like a head cold on steroids. All the cold symptoms.
I got out a couple weeks ago, watched my son play music, came home and stayed home , 5 days later I felt the same way, headache from hell, sinus pressure, tired and it hung on for 5 to 6 days.. hope you shake it, I drank more water then usual, no meats, just fruits and boiled eggs. lost at least 5 lbs. Slept a bunch

San Andreas has been pretty quiet for months. I check every once in a while. Been 2 years since the last time the house rattled with that bunch of quakes out there in the desert near Ridgecrest.
Supposedly 3 quakes overnight there now, all near the 8 range according to MSNBC

Not bad here today . Probably won’t make it out of the 70’s. A bit humid and looks like it could rain, although forcast says it won’t happen till at least late afternoon

Not bad here today . Probably won’t make it out of the 70’s. A bit humid and looks like it could rain, although forcast says it won’t happen till at least late afternoon
Only in the high 80's here today, but they are saying very strong storms coming through this afternoon, as a nice cold front arrives. Supposed to be super nice and not humid over the weekend.

So...... I think I'm married to this 2000 Silverado 1500, that belongs to my buddy ( guy bought the GTS ). It's been here for two weeks. Oil change and filters, drivers door motor and regulator, ALL new GM brake lines. A/C issues. He wants it working. Charged it last week, and it ran fine. Lost the charge after about 5 days. Trying to find leaks are tough on these. Added dye, looked for leaks, found none. Was worried about the evaporator being bad, cause you gotta pull the dash to get to it properly. Added some AC leak stop to it yesterday, thinking maybe an O ring or such. Sat overnight. My gauges said it lost some charge overnight. Finally saw a small leak at the high side charging port when I disconnect. So now, evacuate the system again. New valves are coming ( gonna change em both ). Vacuum system down AGAIN and introduce new R134 and pag oil. It just never ends with this Truck....:mob::mob:

-
Back