Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Poly with flakes and a clear coat. Here is the paint and flake. Clear coat goes on in three days. Looks great!! The gap left of the window is where the wall once stood. It runs up the wall across the ceiling and down the other side to the floor. I'm going to cover the gap it with rough cedar trim. The wall painted brown will have a quarter inch rough cedar trim along the top of the wall and drywall.

View attachment 1715776745
Nizzze!

So trip went ok, other than my wife getting a call that her mom is in hospital, on oxygen and getting a blood transfusion.
So now we have to go west.
Priced a rental car for a week. $3,000:wtf:
So i guess i have no choice but to make a 15 hour drive. I dont like the idea at all,but there is a good chance we have to clear out her apartment.

So trip went ok, other than my wife getting a call that her mom is in hospital, on oxygen and getting a blood transfusion.
So i guess i have no choice but to make a 15 hour drive. I dont like the idea at all,but there is a good chance we have to clear out her apartment.
Wow. I hear rentals are crazy priced right now.

Have a safe trip and prayers for the mother in law's recovery.
genuflectII.jpg

Poly with flakes and a clear coat. Here is the paint and flake. Clear coat goes on in three days. Looks great!! The gap left of the window is where the wall once stood. It runs up the wall across the ceiling and down the other side to the floor. I'm going to cover the gap it with rough cedar trim. The wall painted brown will have a quarter inch rough cedar trim along the top of the wall and drywall.

View attachment 1715776745
I think @MOPARMITCH might have competition for 'Garage Mehal'. LOL
A a maintenance guy, this is kinda like when you ask a woman what kind of car she has and she says "a blue one". :rofl:
I was more interested in like what brand/product. I guess any quality 2 part polyurethane is going to be good. Putting the clear on is going to lock in the flake. Could get slippery... How thick is the total buildup supposed to be?

Morning!
52/75 today. Good shot of rain yesterday.
Impala transmission today. Finally!

Fargo windshield leaks. I think all i have to seal is the lower edge along the glass, just leaks where water pools along rubber.

Apparently I rocked the interview so we’re at the negotiating terms phase.

For example, I’m sitting at a dealership getting the SRT Durango’s routine service done. First time in my life I’ve taken a vehicle to a dealership or mechanic for an oil change, tune up and tire rotation. But the warranty I have will cover (allegedly) every nut and bolt and piece of plastic on the thing IF I take it to a Mopar Licensed Service center for the life time of the loan or 350,000 miles.

Anyone ever ordered one of those POW/MIA/KIA bracelets? The little stainless steel ones?

Good Morning All! Got a shot of rain here too, things were getting pretty dusty so that's good. Also helps bring fish in and we are going out tomorrow a.m.

Apparently they were common amongst the marines in China. My dad had one.
Looks like soldiers in all services got them, private purchase item of course, just maybe more prevalent amongst those in air and sea service.
IDENTITY ITEMS (DOG TAGS, BRACELETS, ETC)

There's one pictured that was probably made in China (some chinese characters on the back).

From what I remember befor the VN war ended all proceeds whent to the service members famiy whoose name you had on yours, dont get it now prob a moneymaker for someone.

-
Back