Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great job Tim, beuityful build, I love the tan and green, first time to see it in a year or more.

Got this almost done. New color scheme - closer to original.
Need to put the storms back on and do some touch up when the opportunity strikes.
upload_2021-8-5_18-51-7.png

So finally got the Barracuda back on street tires and with tailpipe hung from something more than a coat hanger wire.
upload_2021-8-5_19-1-28.png

upload_2021-8-5_19-2-56.png

No pics today.
With the car out, following up on the project that I had to start in a cemetery. :rolleyes: Hey it was nice , quiet and shady.
upload_2021-8-5_19-13-54.png

upload_2021-8-5_19-12-5.png

@Old man ray saved me another walk to the parts store. :thumbsup:
upload_2021-8-5_19-11-10.png

That fuel hose lasted pretty long time.:rolleyes:
This time doing it right. :)

I will say, the small things take a lot of time and money....
It’s a roadkill type thing. All I’m worried about is lighting, transmission that works, brakes and fuel tank and plumbing. I have everything to complete those circuits. So it’ll be the unknown that sinks me.

Hows your mom recovering?
Good/bad. As long as she doesn't move she is ok. Therapy cam in for an assessment got her up and she took a step or two with a walker and screamed in pain. They know she hurts real bad when she moves and worse when she puts weight on it. This will be a long healing process. They doped her up with oxy codone this morning and she was half crazy, seeing things and the like. She is on Xtra strength Tylenol now. Every day will be better but it will be a long haul to the end. Thanks for the concern.

Waiting for them to require masks again. 4 out for covid and another 6 quarantine for being around them…
I took a test after coming down with what I thought as a bad summer cold. My oldest came back from a state wide bike ride and tested positive. No real symptoms though.

Waiting for them to require masks again. 4 out for covid and another 6 quarantine for being around them…
I stil wear one in any store that is or can be crowded - which is mostly just the supermarket and a few of the smaller stores (most of which have a sign asking).
Might have to get some disposables. Sucks. I never liked wearing dust masks - especially with safety glasses. But do it when its neccessary - so be it.

I stil wear one in any store that is or can be crowded - which is mostly just the supermarket and a few of the smaller stores (most of which have a sign asking).
Might have to get some disposables. Sucks. I never liked wearing dust masks - especially with safety glasses. But do it when its neccessary - so be it.
I’m wearing an M40 mask... we’re now required to wear a mask the second we pull into the parking lot. Even if we are in our own cars

I’m wearing an M40 mask... we’re now required to wear a mask the second we pull into the parking lot. Even if we are in our own cars
Well that solves the problem of fogging up the safety goggles! LOL
Do your shirts have gas flaps? :poke:

That 's the best way. What finish is going on it?
Poly with flakes and a clear coat. Here is the paint and flake. Clear coat goes on in three days. Looks great!! The gap left of the window is where the wall once stood. It runs up the wall across the ceiling and down the other side to the floor. I'm going to cover the gap it with rough cedar trim. The wall painted brown will have a quarter inch rough cedar trim along the top of the wall and drywall.

8A778A94-94E6-44A2-A4DD-C009F9F6E12A.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back