Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Flamin' Fury Friday!
furyfridayIII.jpg

Good morning :D

So 3 hours later.... the dealer is done.

100 bucks for an oil change, new belts, new taillight bulbs, tire rotation, tune up and all new filters. Plus brake checks and full inspection.

So 3 hours later.... the dealer is done.

100 bucks for an oil change, new belts, new taillight bulbs, tire rotation, tune up and all new filters. Plus brake checks and full inspection.
Ray mail you your engine?

Not here ... Yet
Haven't even seen or heard a notice about it here
Just was watching weather channel. I guess they’re taking some big hydro electric dam offline today due to the drought. Supposedly will result in rolling blackouts for “tens of thousands of house and businesses in So Cal”

Just was watching weather channel. I guess they’re taking some big hydro electric dam offline today due to the drought. Supposedly will result in rolling blackouts for “tens of thousands of house and businesses in So Cal”

Numerous dams getting to that stage. At the rock farm we used to get notices from PG&E frequently during the summer "Oh. By the way. At 3PM we're going to triple your usage rate because of the predicted grid wide usage."

Numerous dams getting to that stage. At the rock farm we used to get notices from PG&E frequently during the summer "Oh. By the way. At 3PM we're going to triple your usage rate because of the predicted grid wide usage."
You all should be 100 percent Solar out there. You got the sunlight for it

Pretty sure the Chase Bank I frequent is having solar installed on it's roof at the present time. VAFB installed a fairly large solar farm where their "off base" housing used to be. They have always been self reliant power wise. They were burning liquid fuels in their generators when I arrived in the 80s then switched to natural gas in the 00s. My asphalt plant got free fuel for the dryer from them just for someplace to dispose of it, it's content was rather questionable :lol:. I did find some odd objects in my filter screens :lol:

Ahhhh. Lake Oroville. 4 years ago they almost lost that dam and countless residents below. Drought or not they kept the water level low on purpose for 2 years so repairs could be made. Never had a chance to gain any water since. I wanted to be on that job so bad. Told my union business agent if that Operating Engineer local called looking for a concrete plant operator I would come out of retirement gladly :lol: The IRS would have got a boost out of it too :rofl:

Side fully supported. Filled in and packed part of an old groundhog tunnel. Reset the blocking…. Next is the inner blocking. Not easy to get at, but I’ll figure out something, need to repair big sections of floor, so might have access that way.

7748D0FE-5DE6-4642-B96B-D5A48C3C05BE.jpeg

2207EC6E-CA0A-4CBE-A1FC-8C8072404947.jpeg

Transmission in, almost everything connected. Kickdown cable and a vacuum hose left. And fluids. And the header.
Giving him a deal, although hes not really helping, just keeping me company. Good guy. He was the custodian when i was in high school.

-
Back