Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
High of 73. Rain this evening and next 3,4,5 days?
Great.
So thought for the day.i read it somewhere, think it came from youtube, rat rod bob.
The longer we live, the sooner we gonna die…
That being said, a customer passed away on thursday. Good guy. Him and his wife were inseperable. He wasnt healthy, trouble breathing.
Went for an afternoon nap and never woke up.

Sorry to hear that.

I hope they did. Terry and Stacy were there too (68original) and he brought his green car. (street car) We had around 65 car show cars. Everything from a 71 Hemi Cuda to a cool early 60's Rambler station wagon. The PT Cruiser wheelie car was a crowd favorite and we had a Nitro Fiat Altered that made some passes. THat got the crowd all jacked up.
Look forward to bringing the car...oh and Cheryl next year!!
I haven't been to a car show or cruise night yet this summer...ugh!!
This summer is shot, nothing but house prep, moving, and selling the current one.
Looking forward to next year already!!

Look forward to bringing the car...oh and Cheryl next year!!
I haven't been to a car show or cruise night yet this summer...ugh!!
This summer is shot, nothing but house prep, moving, and selling the current one.
Looking forward to next year already!!
Wow. Like Covid 2 years in a row! LOL You two will get back in the groove next year.

Argh I hate needles. That would make quit. LOL
Also available in all natural pills.
The-Best-Way-to-Store-Your-Coffee-Beans-Featured-Image.png

I need to get a photo of this before the weekend is over. A food truck at the show has mini doughnuts with maple syrup and crumbled bacon on top. Damn they are delicious!

Marilyns Family are freaking out. Might get hit by a cat one, and they are a in from the coast. HURRICANE PARTY TIME!

Wet morning here. Not raining at the moment, but supposed to be more before noon. I think it's spin off showers from Henri, haven't really paid much attention

Good day for Beer. Well actually everyday is.

He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
And to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer beer beer
Tiddly beer beer beer.
A barrel of malt, a bushel of hops, you stir it around with a stick,
The kind of lubrication to make your engine tick.
40 pints of wallop a day will keep away the quacks.
Its only eight pence hapenny and one and six in tax, 1 2 3 4 5

-
Back