Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So we finally got home from our whirl wind trip. Thanks again to the North Iowa Mopar Club for a great weekend event. The only thing we brought home was a bit of dehydration! TMM throws an excellent party! We are catching up on all our communications and Jodi finds a pix of our grand daughter in a dog crate? We are thinking WTF? As many know our family has several ties to LEOs. Turns out granddaughter was arrested and stuffed in holding cell by her older brother (who is three) he was pretending to be his father. The granddaughter who is way past mischievous will likely make her older brother pay dearly for that stunt! It was hilarious!
Enjoyed that story, let us know when she gets him back :lol:
And yes, TMM knows how to throw a get together and pass his very fine drinks around :thumbsup: glad everyone enjoyed there self this weekend.

:soapbox: I get one f’n day off a week…. Weather showed rain ending at noon for 4 to 5 hours. They lied. Now maybe let up by 3. Guess not much happening on the shed today. :BangHead:

Few picks of weekend goodies. Thanks to some great FABO members.
4- 14 inch small bolt pattern rally wheels with center caps and trim rings.
318 with remanufactured 302 heads.

20210822_111626.jpg

20210822_112129.jpg

20210822_111318.jpg

20210822_111433.jpg

:soapbox: I get one f’n day off a week…. Weather showed rain ending at noon for 4 to 5 hours. They lied. Now maybe let up by 3. Guess not much happening on the shed today. :BangHead:
Only one way to fix that.
Take another day off.
LOL

Looks like you might actually get break.
Not sure how much longer ours will last here.
NWS Radar
it would be nice to actually have a real weatherman explain how the system will move and develop.
Remember those days?

Gave up on wheel leaks. Swapped out the steering gear and finally put steering wheel on straight.
Swapped to different front wheels for now.

Looking at the tig weld photo i put up, its clear i missed 75% of the rivet i was trying to seal.

Only one way to fix that.
Take another day off.
LOL
If only I had more paid days available... I get 2 weeks. I think I have 2 or 3 days left.

Looks like you might actually get break.
Not sure how much longer ours will last here.
NWS Radar
it would be nice to actually have a real weatherman explain how the system will move and develop.
Remember those days?
Probably not getting to the shed today anymore. Was really planning to get something done out there today. Pretty much lost interest at this point.
I did take the 55" TV off it's mount. Hasn't worked for a while now. Opened it up. Really just the screen and 2 main cards. Looks like one is power supply and other AV. Thing is it has sound, but no picture. Initially the pic would come on and then go dark in a few minutes. Now, no pic at all. That could be any one of the 3 big parts. :BangHead: Gonna do some googleshooting and see if any common fail that would point to one component.

If only I had more paid days available... I get 2 weeks. I think I have 2 or 3 days left.

Probably not getting to the shed today anymore. Was really planning to get something done out there today. Pretty much lost interest at this point.
I did take the 55" TV off it's mount. Hasn't worked for a while now. Opened it up. Really just the screen and 2 main cards. Looks like one is power supply and other AV. Thing is it has sound, but no picture. Initially the pic would come on and then go dark in a few minutes. Now, no pic at all. That could be any one of the 3 big parts. :BangHead: Gonna do some googleshooting and see if any common fail that would point to one component.
I like that, I do the same, try to fix something before I toss it...:thumbsup:

So Jodi is heading out to pick up the hound from the doggie hotel. She is washed, waxed and got a pedicure (nails clipped) I am super excited to get her home. Haven’t seen the dumb dog in a week or so. This is the longest I have ever been separated from her. I raised her from a rejected cast away LEO drop out. We have been inseparable for years. I did however learn a couple of things during this vacation. Number one: when you are done for the day and curled up in bed with a beautiful naked female do not utter the words “I am having trouble going to sleep without my hound”. Number two: when having a nice quiet evening meal with a nice red wine, never wonder out loud “ I bet Hemi would like our room” Number three:
When wife is hot tired and a bit dehydrated don’t ask for video clips from doggie hotel showing Hemi romping in pool. Number four: When walking thru hotel lobby and a fancy lady has toy dog of some kind in her purse do not explain in drunken baritone “ look baby, a chew toy for Hemi” No real emotional baggage here with regard to separation anxiety, nope, nothing. Just want my dog back! Hah!

-
Back