Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hoppy land II.jpg
But the bestest diese! OK D's trans is somewhat intsaled till the crazy lady asked me about potato cannons, we I had two left over fom the paintbal days. The wife and kid are MIA can you figure that one? Guess where they a went a to them the river to shoot coors lights to each other. Only here! Or should I say there!

View attachment 1715784717 But the bestest diese! OK D's trans is somewhat intsaled till the crazy latdy asked me about potato cannons, we I had two left over fom the paintbal days. Guess where they a went a of them the river to shoot coors lights to each other. Only here! Or should I say there!
Sweet potatoes, or Russett.:poke:

View attachment 1715784717 But the bestest diese! OK D's trans is somewhat intsaled till the crazy lady asked me about potato cannons, we I had two left over fom the paintbal days. The wife and kid are MIA can you figure that one? Guess where they a went a to them the river to shoot coors lights to each other. Only here! Or should I say there!

Drove past you twice the last few days. Was tempted to drop in unannounced today, but I hate when people do that to me.
Mostly because THEY generally stay for days.:mob:

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to call it home.:rolleyes:
One of the nicer roadside repair spots - big shade trees and no hassle.
Well one day it may be home. LOL Hows the song go? The longer you live the sooner your going to die.
OK lets not rush it.

The time when half a fan blade flew off in the Barracuda - that was a classic. Changed the water pump, fan, belt and battery on the dirt/grass alongside the parts store on the outskirts of Fredricksburg.

At work on break. Tried to do a quick backread. Looks like Wolfie got a truckload of parts from a cemetery? :eek:

Replaced the shade over the front step. Its 4” wider, actually 10x12 after its made.

One of the nicer roadside repair spots - big shade trees and no hassle.
Well one day it may be home. LOL Hows the song go? The longer you live the sooner your going to die.
OK lets not rush it.

The time when half a fan blade flew off in the Barracuda - that was a classic. Changed the water pump, fan, belt and battery on the dirt/grass alongside the parts store on the outskirts of Fredricksburg.
I'm tired. First time I read it. I took it as,
flew off in the Bahamas.
I need to get some sleep. Later men.

This will be the 3rd carribbean cruise we cancelled. Doesent look like it will happen.

And i checked the gears i removed when i swapped the diff in Fargo. 2.71, will be insalking them soon enough i think. Need a crush sleeve and a bearing i think.

Morning Coffeeland. Our Mexican Navigation Permit expired at midnight and the new one didnt get signed on Friday. We will see how long it takes to get permission to return to the jobsite with the boat. Life is good. Quiet boat with no contractors and I still get paid the same.

Tina and Louise still there?
Nope Thelma and Louise are gone. Only stayed a couple days.
Tina , is here though. House and cat sitting. Hey at least she didn't have the fire department here. . Yet! Going to see my son this weekend. Maybe a trip to drop off that engine I just bought to have it built the following.

Morning... tad earlier than usual...

Cracks me up when the dog gives me the "WTF" look and curls back up in her bed.

The 64 is in the garage and movers bringing the rest of the stuff to the house today. It's all coming together.

Stay safe out there.

-
Back