Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last time even got close to whipping out the gold I shut the thread down!
Agree. Those were the fun days.
I sent you an e mail.
Paying job, no friends discount. It's business.
Ok now I'm out. a few folks usually don't post if I'm here
I am pretty observant and perceptive if nothing else..
Have a great day Hoppy.

I sent you an e mail.
Have a great day Hoppy.

Morning Ray... have a good one

Who here should not use one of these?
s-l1600.jpg

Good Morning All! The garden fence was done when I got off work yesterday, two days of work after posts, think it came out pretty good. I have to add a ton of garden soil which I knew, also now able to rip out the inner fence that was around the fruit trees, need the posts for other tree rings/deer.

I sent you an e mail.
Have a great day Hoppy.
Maybe I won’t post if you leave…
Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone. Sorting out the statements from PT bills that seem to keep coming. Grrrr. Just let me be broke - stop kicking the dead horse already. I hope all is well out there in coffee land. Bad case of drag *** today, but this afternoon, our department is going out boating. Company is treating us with 4 boats with new products on them. Couple 1200hp set ups. 70's and out on the water, should be fun.

Good Morning Everyone. Sorting out the statements from PT bills that seem to keep coming. Grrrr. Just let me be broke - stop kicking the dead horse already. I hope all is well out there in coffee land. Bad case of drag *** today, but this afternoon, our department is going out boating. Company is treating us with 4 boats with new products on them. Couple 1200hp set ups. 70's and out on the water, should be fun.

Wow a real job where you get to play boats...:thumbsup:

Very nice, looks like a good time!
We had a good time. I thought the coronet stole the show. Wish I had got better pix of it. Bulge hood plus the center seam down middle of rear trunk lid. It was pretty. And actually the Rickie Bobby car was well done as well. Best paint went to my buddy with the black 70 charger. He has about 1/2 of my old 440 motor in his build!

Morning!
Slept late, as i was up very late.
39 degrees, brrrr! Going up to 70.

-
Back