Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Becky is still in Mississippi, helped out the daughter giving her a better hotel, help with insurance claims etc. I'm almost done making the "dinner list" she left for me, do you like my toothpicks on the cheeseburger? Also made a "Boboli" pepperoni, mushroom and olive pizza. I can cook but I will so glad to pick her up at the airport Friday night.

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

Just got a call. my best friend’s co-worker has a shed full of old car parts. Sent pictures.
big pile of dodge/fargo parts. Looks like a nice pair of fenders and mint doors. Hood, engine parts rad. Big pile of stuff. Wheels with enough hubcap clips to fix my other wheels.
SCORE!!

Just got a call. my best friend’s co-worker has a shed full of old car parts. Sent pictures.
big pile of dodge/fargo parts. Looks like a nice pair of fenders and mint doors. Hood, engine parts rad. Big pile of stuff. Wheels with enough hubcap clips to fix my other wheels.
SCORE!!
Score for sure

Morning all, coffee is on, took the dogs foe a walk. Need to get working on the Barracuda, seal on the steering box is leaking bad.

Well, all caught up, again. So today I put oil pan back on my small block in my 66. With the correct gasket, and rear main seal replaced. better not leak any longer.....

Scrubbing right front tire. Idler arm methinks. Its adjustable.
038DA63C-0759-4E44-A42C-4937468F022E.jpeg

I see the Right Coast gets to watch Space X this evening. Busy month for Elon. 3 day manned and womaned flight, departs the cape at 18:00 local.

-
Back