Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Something like this
52759b1c5d7cd-jpg.jpg

Not the ugly truck, but the sleeper

giphy.gif

Gonna take a lotta love to do something with that monstrosity....I mean, that tray screams out Redneck add-on....
The Dodge Hauler you're bidding on is really cool. Shame it will go too high.

Bill 'Maverick' Golden's Hauler was sold off cheap a few years ago.

Cool trucks, but might want to sit in one first, not a lot of room for the non vertically challenged.
Agree it's cool. Maybe for short runs, but long haul, I think that would be a rough ride.
I see at least $15 large more minimum , and thats doing the work yourself to make it respectable . Hey your money you buy what you like.

Was hot and humid, but had a decent breeze most of the day. Got the framing work done in the shed. Swept out and ready to finish screwing and nailing the first layer of the floor. Will then decide if I can do a second layer with what I have left. I do want a second layer as it was, but will be thick enough to use for now.. I am considering removing the center wall first though. Then I can join the floor across the center. I would just need to add a little more support and I think the wall can come out. Plus, a lot of the inner siding boards are in excellent shape could use for the side ore even to finish out the floor. Either way, that may be next year. I need to switch gears and reseal/paint around house windows...

Almost finished with driveway about 2ft from doors.
Undecided if I want to go all the way with bricks, concrete apron, Or Belgian blocks.

Almost finished with driveway about 2ft from doors.
Undecided if I want to go all the way with bricks, concrete apron, Or Belgian blocks.
It's easier to reset the pavers if/when it settles. My concrete is a little low in front of the garage. It had a slight transition done previous. Might eventually notch it in and make a few inches longer transition ramp with some kind of polymer/fiber filled concrete.

Well I'm off on an adventure. An old buddy I worked with years ago on a DEA taskforce called me late last night. An old Army buddy of ours is coming through town. He said they're getting together tonight for a couple drinks. No such thing as a couple drinks with these two. Last time I went to lunch with them, and we ended up in a strip bar :eek: until 2am. I told Cheryl who I was going out with. She just rolled her eyes and told me to call if I needed a ride...and that's why we love them.:thumbsup:
Cheers!!

It's easier to reset the pavers if/when it settles. My concrete is a little low in front of the garage. It had a slight transition done previous. Might eventually notch it in and make a few inches longer transition ramp with some kind of polymer/fiber filled concrete.
Agree pavers are easy to reset. Concrete would be an issue. Plus I think it may look to busy.
Need to dig up about 100 more bricks. Not a problem they do pull out
Easy. Heck after pulling up and hauling 1,500 Plus wggat s another 100.
I still see around 2 thousand there. God knows how many more are buried
I have a potential buyer for the lot and they have no interesting the bricks.

-
Back