Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I just got a nasty gram from Summit. I ordered a pair of SS springs for the Demon, they have left and right. They sent me one spring and I figured other is on back order. No worries right? They just sent refund and no spring in sight? WTF good is one SS spring?

This oil pan leak has me pissed. Got onto that to long for sure..... Pan going back on, again, today. Won't leak. yea right....
I am beginning to worry the leak is behind the block, up higher, like a gallery plug. Not good.....

So I just got a nasty gram from Summit. I ordered a pair of SS springs for the Demon, they have left and right. They sent me one spring and I figured other is on back order. No worries right? They just sent refund and no spring in sight? WTF good is one SS spring?
Seems getting ANYTHING is a challenge anymore.... Been waiting weeks for a Mopar adapter for Holley carb. From Holley......

Also looked like it could have been on a later chassis.....

That truck up in San Joaquin Valley looks like it has a tank mounted to it.
Beer for Carlisle? :lol:
Stop at Miller Brewing on the way east.
"Fill'er up please. Send the bill to TMM". :lol:
Naw Miller in Irwindale would be outa the way from San Diego.
Maybe Shiner in Texas would be better :lol:

Is there one more spring on one side or a higher spring rate? Just asking because I sent mine to powdercoat and the pads melted out, was reading some guys order the same spring both sides because their cars sit more level, was considering that.

Seems getting ANYTHING is a challenge anymore.... Been waiting weeks for a Mopar adapter for Holley carb. From Holley......

I'm at just over 2 weeks for a spindle for the JD. You look at the tracker, see the part is stuck in Kent for 3 days, finally made it to Burlington this morning and is out for delivery.

More damn oil changes. They arent stopping. Landed one more brake job though. Just no time.

Well. Breakfast time. Vista village pub. Friends own it....great food and booze

Cannot get to it without pulling engine or trans..... If I have to....I will....
On these old cars, pulling an engine should be way less than an hour even with power options, it usually takes me longer to set up the engine crane and get it hooked up than it does to disconnect everything.

Not like these new cars that you have to drop the whole subframe, I've been there a time or 10.

-
Back