Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of the best concerts I have ever been to. Silver Bullet Band Rocks.

Another great concert I saw was the Eagles... Before Glen Fry passed away... It was at Soldier Field with two other country bands before them... I wasn't into the country music, but the Eagles were great...

As we were walking out, my son said to me, "That's the first band that I've seen in concert where nobody sat down the whole time"... Everybody stood on their feet the whole time the Eagles played, they were so good...

Tickets were expensive, but worth it... A band that you have to see once in your life time before you die... I was glad we were able to see the whole band play...

Yeah, that's real music...

Not the new-wave synthesized voice-enhanced crap they make today... :poke: :realcrazy:
Pffft ....Enhanced is about right. Sharp precise bass, and a **** load of it and a sound that keeps you pumped.

I went to tomorrowland in 2014,16, and 18 and I once you go to an electronic dance music festival and experience the energy, you'd see.

There's no other.

It's like driving a race Hemi for a week and then going back to your old *** Nissan, there's no comparison for the rush.

They put on such kick *** shows too
I tried buying tickets to the Miami ultra show in March of 22 but they already sold out..... dammit

Another great concert I saw was the Eagles... Before Glen Fry passed away... It was at Soldier Field with two other country bands before them... I wasn't into the country music, but the Eagles were great...

As we were walking out, my son said to me, "That's the first band that I've seen in concert where nobody sat down the whole time"... Everybody stood on their feet the whole time the Eagles played, they were so good...

Tickets were expensive, but worth it... A band that you have to see once in your life time before you die... I was glad we were able to see the whole band play...
I saw the Eagles at soldiers field. In 1983. Chicago fest

This oil pan leak has me pissed. Got onto that to long for sure..... Pan going back on, again, today. Won't leak. yea right....
Check your oil gallery plugs on back of the block for leaks as well. Had some screw up on a FE and they were brand new.

Mine is slightly forward of wheel center. This is AWD, but some are FWD

67905D72-B628-4E2E-95A8-8A8FEC367BAF.jpeg

So, now that my ideas of having a v8 muscle car in my car are becoming reality, my parents pointed out that the front suspension on my duster is dust.
How difficult is it to rebuild the suspension myself and what rebuild kits did you guys use?
Looking under it, it is really overwhelming.
PST is a vendor here. I just bought a kit for my sons 67 Coronet. Got my 10% discount for being a member.

So i ordered a new welding helmet. $145. And the next one down for $85. Both were on sale.
The cheaper one im donating for the silent auction at the fund raiser/car show. A welding helmet should attract a few tickets.

On these old cars, pulling an engine should be way less than an hour even with power options, it usually takes me longer to set up the engine crane and get it hooked up than it does to disconnect everything.

Not like these new cars that you have to drop the whole subframe, I've been there a time or 10.
I did mine in less than 90 minutes while tending to a 8 month old .

Pffft ....Enhanced is about right. Sharp precise bass, and a **** load of it and a sound that keeps you pumped.

I went to tomorrowland in 2014,16, and 18 and I once you go to an electronic dance music festival and experience the energy, you'd see.

There's no other.

It's like driving a race Hemi for a week and then going back to your old *** Nissan, there's no comparison for the rush.

I tried buying tickets to the Miami ultra show in March of 22 but they already sold out..... dammit

Real rock here... Talented guitar playing and getting the whole crowd bouncing....

Was thinking about lining up the 54 ford tomorrow. All i can do is wing it. The rear is pretty low, my alignment heads wont clamp on. So i guess i measure and set toe.

There's no other.

You want bass, this band has one of the most admired bassists in rock, not to mention one of the best drummers ever to live... The lead guitarist is also just as good as the others, each member a master of their instrument.... Three man band can make this much sound both in the studio and live on stage...

This song is something that you may be able to relate to as it's about driving an old car in the future.... This is the lyric version so you can follow along with the story, but to see them play it live is also a treat...

Here's a good live version of the same song... Notice the drummer's drum kit that surrounds him 360° and how fast he is.... Also some good shots of the bassist....

There's no other.

Here's another great band with an awesome drummer and bassist, not to mention lead guitarist and lead singer... They also played in Woodstock back in the day...

Nobody played the drums like this guy, though many admire to be as good as him, he has inspired many great drummers.... He's like the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders - often imitated, but never equaled...

They were known for their high energy when playing live...

Another band with great talent and no enhancement needed...

Here they are playing live back in their hayday at about 3 AM...

It's like listening to Hemispheres for a week and then going back to some lame *** crap, there's no comparison to Rush.
Exactly what I was thinking :rolleyes:
Here's another great band with an awesome drummer and bassist, not to mention lead guitarist and lead singer... They also played in Woodstock back in the day...

Nobody played the drums like this guy, though many admire to be as good as him, he has inspired many great drummers.... He's like the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders - often imitated, but never equaled...

They were known for their high energy when playing live...

Another band with great talent and no enhancement needed...

Here they are playing live back in their hayday at about 3 AM...

You want bass, this band has one of the most admired bassists in rock, not to mention one of the best drummers ever to live... The lead guitarist is also just as good as the others, each member a master of their instrument.... Three man band can make this much sound both in the studio and live on stage...

This song is something that you may be able to relate to as it's about driving an old car in the future.... This is the lyric version so you can follow along with the story, but to see them play it live is also a treat...

Here's a good live version of the same song... Notice the drummer's drum kit that surrounds him 360° and how fast he is.... Also some good shots of the bassist....

How odd, I was jamming to 2112 all night tonight, every time I thought to myself well I have heard it all the way thru several times now. Time to change it up, I just left it and got stuck in a loop of days gone by and appreciation for something that will never be again. Much like a ZZ Top loop I got in the other night. My music “peers” are disappearing. Recognizing our mortality is a bee itch!

Well crap I went down the Lexington lab band rabbit hole, not sure why, but holy smokes check out their rendition of Rhiannon (Fleet wood Mac). Lead singer is arguably better than original. LLB is always outstanding but this girl rocks!
I often go down that LLB hole. They are a great cover band. Jessica does a mean Robert Plant!

A 66 is just over 3,000 pounds
Is that a 2 door hardtop??

I have a 67 belvedere 2 door post sedan and I've always wondered why they didn't use the 2 door post for super stockers because the body seems more rigid with the pillar post.

I'm finding that 2 door pillar coupes are quite rare, I've only seen a few others around among a zillion 2 door hardtops

-
Back