Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a girl on our age group swim team that I grew up with that was able to out bench press most of the guys in her freshman class... She benched pressed 140 lbs...

She was strong and knew how to fight also (she had two older brothers)... Any guy that would have tried to mess with her was in for a big surprise...

We were playing animal ball once after practice and she was on the other team... Someone on my team passed the ball to me and she came after me and all I saw was arms coming at me and her nails scratching me... I threw the ball to the nearest person on my team to get her off of me... She was brutal... (and cute also)....
So.... what I'm hearing is that you like to be man handled by women.....

cover_10.jpg

There are some scary women out there, I have to work with inmates and there's one and damn, she's a big *****. I thought she was something that escaped from the zoo.

Funny thing is despite her being huge 5'11" and about 250..... she got assaulted and got her *** kicked by another female half her size. The smaller girl had more experience fighting on the streets and was in a gang so she knew how to get it done. Scary ****

That kind of investment being trailer mounted might be a good place for one of those devices that clamps around a wheel to keep it from moving. The PoPo use them to keep vehicles in place until the tow truck arrives to impound them when necessary.

When I worked at Jeep/Truck one of the mechanics got his car booted... He figured out how to get the boot off and kept it... :lol:

I bet the city didn't see that coming.... :BangHead:

I put the 727 back into my 68 coronet. No jack. Was probably the toughest thing i ever did.
I got it up onto dowels and had 2 bellhousing bolts in the holes, threaded bolts in then dragged the blocking in to hold back end up. First transmission i overhauled. In the basement. No way i could carry one up a flight of stairs now.

I put the 727 back into my 68 coronet. No jack. Was probably the toughest thing i ever did.
I got it up onto dowels and had 2 bellhousing bolts in the holes, threaded bolts in then dragged the blocking in to hold back end up. First transmission i overhauled. In the basement. No way i could carry one up a flight of stairs now.
You have a 68 coronet ...... Me toooo!!!

There are some scary women out there, I have to work with inmates and there's one and damn, she's a big *****. I thought she was something that escaped from the zoo.

Funny thing is despite her being huge 5'11" and about 250..... she got assaulted and got her *** kicked by another female half her size. The smaller girl had more experience fighting on the streets and was in a gang so she knew how to get it done. Scary ****

I don't go for the gorilla looking ones.... I like the skinny hot ones that have a pretty face...

Wrestle a little bit and then "make up"... Nothing like getting a little worked up before you 'get down'... Giggity, giggity....

One of the best concerts I have ever been to. Silver Bullet Band Rocks.

I saw them too on their last tour through here about 8 - 10 years ago...

I wish that they had a jumbo-tron as I was in the nose bleed seats in the balcony and could barely see them... It would have been nice for them to have a large screen on the stage like most bands do today so we could have seen them better...

But they still rocked!!!! :thumbsup:

My son has a friend from high school that is about 6' 2" ginger guy and grew up on a farm south of here... The kid's strong as an ox... They call him "Tiny"... He's carried complete trans's and engines from the front drive way of my house to the back yard all in one shot... Just bear hugs them and walks them around the outside of the house to the back - no stopping... That's one of those mid-west corn fed farm boys for you...

My son has a friend from high school that is about 6' 2" ginger guy and grew up on a farm south of here... The kid's strong as an ox... They call him "Tiny"... He's carried complete trans's and engines from the front drive way of my house to the back yard all in one shot... Just bear hugs them and walks them around the outside of the house to the back - no stopping... That's one of those mid-west corn fed farm boys for you...
Saw a young feller grab a scrap small block chevy and put it in his scrap trailer. Skinny,but strong.

Holy crap....

I started out with 15 alerts before I did today's back reading...

By the time I get done, I have 42 more.... :realcrazy:

This feels like I'm trying to kick water up hill... :BangHead:

-
Back