Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good AM men. Off to hit my balls with clubs.

Do you have a golf partner????

Golf.png

Is that one the biden gave him ?

Noooo ... He's old school ISIS, Abi bin Hoffman Islamic Israeli terrorist :lol:
Daughter's cat, thought he was female, named her Abbie until went to get her neutered, vet found HIS junk. :lol:
Gave him to me when she was at ASU and discovered that her rent went up $100/month with a pet.
I noticed his terrorist characteristics immediately and since he was clipped his name was changed to bin Hoffman :rofl:

Noooo ... He's old school ISIS, Abi bin Hoffman Islamic Israeli terrorist :lol:
Daughter's cat, thought he was female, named her Abbie until went to get her neutered, vet found HIS junk. :lol:
Gave him to me when she was at ASU and discovered that her rent went up $100/month with a pet.
I noticed his terrorist characteristics immediately and since he was clipped his name was changed to bin Hoffman :rofl:

LOL

:wtf: Whats up with all the stinging critters this year? Neighbors son is there cutting grass today. I was just getting the mower out of the garage and he comes up to me looking like he just had a heart attack. Says there is a huge nest on the back of their shed toward my side and don’t mow near there. ( he had just rode within a few feet of it :eek:) We walked back and looked…
Umm, Ok. I ain’t getting anywhere near it. They will have Ehrlich take care of it.

BC691FC5-CBF3-40B2-8E3C-3426E1669211.jpeg

:wtf: Whats up with all the stinging critters this year? Neighbors son is there cutting grass today. I was just getting the mower out of the garage and he comes up to me looking like he just had a heart attack. Says there is a huge nest on the back of their shed toward my side and don’t mow near there. ( he had just rode within a few feet of it :eek:) We walked back and looked…
Umm, Ok. I ain’t getting anywhere near it. They will have Ehrlich take care of it.

View attachment 1715792793

That is no joke

Big enough to have small feathered creatures that fly to San Juan Capistrano to nest :lol:

we havent had many this yr ---strange !

we havent had many this yr ---strange !
They are all moved around here.
Neighbors just had Ehrlich there this week to take care of a ground nest. I have one of those at the back corner of my property. Hoppy is not far from here, he just stepped in a bunch out his back door…

They are all moved around here.
Neighbors just had Ehrlich there this week to take care of a ground nest. I have one of those at the back corner of my property. Hoppy is not far from here, he just stepped in a bunch out his back door…
I've got these European Wasps that are a bit unnerving.

Apparently the pear trees attract them during the day and the light in the garage at night...

20210905_160605.jpg

20210905_160701.jpg

We had a procedure for ridding the campsites of these at what seemed like any lake I ever camped at.
th?id=OIP.jpg

3 or 4 mostly empty pop cans stashed in the brush away from camp.
No beer cans didn't work.
Besides, what person in their right mind would leave anything in a beer can? :lol:

Got a good bit of window work done today. 3 complete. 2 more still need the white frame painted. Painting all the lintels with brick red oil base. Did those first this morning and let dry while I mowed around the house. They were white and always looked crappy cause a little rust would show through.

C9356128-4104-49C0-9621-C75CB186AA94.jpeg

-
Back