Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Soon enough it'll have enough power to get me out of any snow. I just ordered the swap mounts off of summit. Next weekend I should be ready to take out the slant.

I'll just put the mud tires back on it. I don't know how to put on chains:lol:

I found mud once in Lucerne Dry Lake :lol: I was sposed to me my buddies at Snow Summit to go skiing one night. Had to chain up going up the San Berdoo side. Got to ski area, all that fresh snow and they weren't running the lifts because too much snow :realcrazy:. Headed back to Barstow/home. Met them at the cement plant while taking off the chains and turned them around too. About half way cross the lake I thought they were flashing the high beams at me so I slowed and went to pull off on the shoulder. Mud grabbed my F100 and pulled me into the formerly dry lake :steering:.

Lunch at a new place. Called Blanco tacos and tequila

20210924_124148.jpg

Last edited:
A few topics to cover. Great photos of the pups!

jacked up,i got one. The needles, thought i would lift the covers and see how its reacting to tip in. Both valves stuck at the top, needles buggered. Now what? Guess i will clean em up and see if i can order a new pair. Would anybody know if the eddy needles are the same?

C8B39553-3AB7-4841-B77B-C782387D2497.jpeg

CB531C29-8C63-48E6-BBD2-C90D8C71DA5E.jpeg

Got them picked up. Nice guy and had a good chat as well as a smooth drive home. I will stash them in my storage garage tomorrow. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Done! Stashed! I fired up the 66, drove it around a bit to warm the old girl up and brought her home for a little bath. I don't think I have washed the dust off it since I got the body work done what, 3 years ago. Damn, no photos.

Last edited:
I'm not home enough to keep a dog anymore.
This guy was abandoned 3 years ago . At around 2 months of age.
His owner passed away, and the family cleaned out the house and left him.
I took him in after I noticed he was just sitting in the front yard for a few days.
I he looked like a Jake to me.
Grandsons have him now great dog.
Helps me when I visit.
Just painted this room and did the floor

20210924_160430.jpg

20210924_160625.jpg

20210924_160608.jpg

I really hate Halloween. Who thought of this bullshit of scaring women and kids for no reason.

This creepy **** is just in my way to start decorating for Christmas. The best holiday ever other than Easter. Jesus is such a rock star He has his own holiday.

You're looking at it wrong...

Think like a kid, Halloween is when everybody gives you FREE CANDY....

I'm not home enough to keep a dog anymore.
This guy was abandoned 3 years ago . At around 2 months of age.
His owner passed away, and the family cleaned out the house and left him.
I took him in after I noticed he was just sitting in the front yard for a few days.
I he looked like a Jake to me.
Grandsons have him now great dog.
Helps me when I visit.
Just painted this room and did the floor

View attachment 1715795514

View attachment 1715795515

View attachment 1715795516

Fine looking beastie there. Glad he's got a home

Floor and room looks great Ray.

Dogs do really funny things. If Harley is not around me she is at the neighbors. She called the other night around 7 and says Harley is up here and if you want she can stay the night! Second home for that dog. Daughter got here from a puppy mill she was a OOPS dog. she had here a year or so and she went into heat and the neighbors Rottweiler got out somehow and Harley was out tied up at the daughters, well two dogs in heat is not good. They got in a fight and Harley chewed the ears off of the Rotty. Cops got involved with the humane people. Daughter got fined WTF? and had thirty days to get rid of or destroy her. I took her. Fixed her and she is the best dog I ever owned. She is around 7 now.

My grandma had a doberman mix mutt and it bit her neighbor... They complained and she was told to get rid of the dog....

She just changed it's name and told them that it's another one that just looks the same.... :D

"S" stands for "Spensive"
The sad thing is that he used to drive a 69 cuda as a family car up to when I was a teenager. He had bought the cuda as a used car in 1972 and almost drove the wheels off it.

Then In the early 2000s it was retired and the first new Mercedes came and took over the garage.

Unlike the cuda that has been around for decades (still have it) the benzs get traded in for a new one ever 2 or 3 years ( current one is a 2019) So just shows how cars are not built like they used to be.

-
Back