Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Figured I better get moving. Guy is supposed to be here in an hour for piece of Duster glass. Must be getting tough to find without paying AMD prices? Driving 3.5 hours from VA...
I drove about 2 hours for some for mine years ago. Included front, back and a bunch of sides. Later found the front was damaged (looked like weld spatter), I broke the back piece when I tried to clean it after storing a couple years. I think the only piece that made it into the car is the drivers door glass.

I JUST TOOK A DUMP!
58314476.jpg

Hey spent to much time in the sand...just use your left hand and then pat your camel. :eek:

Jodi finally got home last night after about a month on our farm in Ark. I sipped some Wellers and she sipped some wine. Next thing you know we stayed up way to late watching Cowboy TV (campfire) and roasting dogs on a sharp stick. Great evening. Plus she lost a bet so I get biscuits and gravy this morning!

Jodi finally got home last night after about a month on our farm in Ark. I sipped some Wellers and she sipped some wine. Next thing you know we stayed up way to late watching Cowboy TV (campfire) and roasting dogs on a sharp stick. Great evening. Plus she lost a bet so I get biscuits and gravy this morning!
I love winning bets with Cheryl...maybe that's why she never bets anymore.

My turn! OK you guys use 2, 3 or more tp squares/wipe? :rofl::popcorn::popcorn:
I dump like clockwork, each morning bout 7am. Pretty sure i use more than 3 squares tho.... But in Viet Nam we have the Bum Gun, attached to the wall by the toilet. Popular in most Asian countries. I'll use it in a "Pinch" but I prefer paper. She always makes sure there is plenty avaiable when I am there.....:lol:

-
Back