Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Test drove Tacoma. Diff good, bearings good, brakes good. Needs new rear Em brk cable.....:BangHead::BangHead:

We worked hard today, plus added in a Grandson's soccer game.
Glad we went he had two goals.
Cheryl helped me load/unload my very large work bench and Craftsman triple tool chest.
I have steaks on the grill and wine chilling.
Going to feast and watch some football tonight.

Cheryl helped me load/unload my very large work bench and Craftsman triple tool chest.
And rest

The good life, much deserved....:thumbsup:

Brother in Law - Mike Robinson passed yesterday from cancer. :( I think he was 80yo or close. They have lived in Florida many years since he retired from 'the Roundhouse' in Philly (Lieutenant it think)

Brother in Law - Mike Robinson passed yesterday from cancer. :( I think he was 80yo or close. They have lived in Florida many years since he retired from 'the Roundhouse' in Philly (Lieutenant it think)

genuflectII.jpg
My condolences to you and your family and friends. May Mike Rest in Peace.

R.I.P. Mike......

Sorry to hear, condolences....

Sorry for your loss.

Always sorry to hear about a loss.

Well 13 year old grandson wanted to try welding.
I was building a step rail for inside only 4 steps.
So I figured old enough.
No gloves, wrong everything to wear, but a nice helmet.
He did good for a novice. Hard to see but he did manage to write his name .

View attachment 1715795957

View attachment 1715795958

View attachment 1715795959
Shortly i will post a pic of the trophy from today,longest distance travelled to the car show. Wife has a photo in her phone. It was made by a 13 year old. Its awesome!

My condolances.

So the 200 plus round trip was a success. Truck behaved.and didnt burn all the gas. Im guessing less than 15 gallons. I won 2 prizes in the silent auction,plus trophy for farthest travelled. So it may be a guaranteed trophy if i go next year. We had a good time for sure.

The detail is amazing! Hood hinges work, driveshaft turns. Suspension works. Its cool.

07415761-0142-45E4-950E-DA62120A46D6.jpeg

-
Back