Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And dont forget the 0400 White Castles after the bars close!

I wanted to get some White Castles last week at 10:30 PM and they had a note on the drive through speaker that they were closed.... :wtf:

I think that was a one time occasion thing... :realcrazy:

No doubt. :thumbsup:
I have an actual Christmas story from my playing Santa days.

My cousin TJ was a sniper in the Army... Served like 4 deployments in Iraq and led the deadliest platoon in Iraq.... They killed more insurgents than any other platoon...

His dad once showed us a letter about TJ where he got a presidential award for putting himself in danger while the rest of his platoon took safety... He took out 2 Iraqi snipers before they could get him or anyone else in his platoon...

He used to sit on my lap when I had to play Santa at the family Christmas party when he was a little kid....

It's Salty Saturday!
DPP_26771s.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning all......dart runs good......but still no overdrive. Looks like a failed controller...

Ammo is too expensive to waste on that guy....

No more warning shots either.... :elmer:
Yep the in person deal went well. Then he calls asking to buy something I have, but can I hold it 3 weeks. 3 weeks plus go by, then he posts an add looking for what he asked me hold.
Got pissed when I called him on it. Claimed it was not what he needed. So leave someone holding it like you asked. Never say hey Ray I changed my mind it won't work.
That's all he had to do. No harm no foul.
Then he called me to tell me what i have IS what he needs just the wrong mounting brackets can I hold it two more weeks.
I told him if I still have it.
Doubt he would have bought it anyway. So I sold it. To myself . LOL

Last edited:
Well 13 year old grandson wanted to try welding.
I was building a step rail for inside only 4 steps.
So I figured old enough.
No gloves, wrong everything to wear, but a nice helmet.
He did good for a novice. Hard to see but he did manage to write his name .

20210925_105717.jpg

20210925_105745.jpg

20210925_105731.jpg

Well 13 year old grandson wanted to try welding.
I was building a step rail for inside only 4 steps.
So I figured old enough.
No gloves, wrong everything to wear, but a nice helmet.
He did good for a novice. Hard to see but he did manage to write his name .

View attachment 1715795957

View attachment 1715795958

View attachment 1715795959

I always get claustrophobic with the hood down :realcrazy: Could be why I preferred stick welding :lol:
At least every few minutes I got to tilt it up for some air and daylight to change sticks :lol:
Tried the "auto shade" didn't help :lol:

Adjusting rear parking brake on this Tacoma. Threads covered with undercoating. Snapped Cable...WTF... This thing is pretty rusty underneath. Can't repair it. Now to find and replace rear cable...:mob::mob:

Doug got my car fixed I hope.... We'll see if the engine light stays off all week... :thumbsup:

-
Back