Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam just looked at the weather, pretty much scattered rain all week here. That would suck at a swap meet.

Down here as well. Which kinda trashes my chore list as a lot of it is outside. I need to get the deck stripped and sealed but I can't get 72 hours of dry weather.

Down here as well. Which kinda trashes my chore list as a lot of it is outside. I need to get the deck stripped and sealed but I can't get 72 hours of dry weather.

Hate that, dealt with it in my last house. Hopefully there's a dry streak for you

I think that came from a museum here the last mayor was making ilegally. Sent it to my friend with the farm junkyard, he is going to bid on it.

I think that came from a museum here the last mayor was making ilegally. Sent it to my friend with the farm junkyard, he is going to bid on it.
Could be. Wasn't that supposed to be 'cowboy' stuff? It does look like a museum display

Does he part out tractors and equipment?

Didn't get any deck repairs done this year. Have several boards I should replace. Don't think there is anything that will be a problem through winter. Getting a lot done on house. Have all the windows and doors caulked. Still need todo a repair at bottom of the garage door frame and paint the whole thing. Plus have the side door and a couple window frames to paint. Will be back at it in a bit -chilly starts here in morning now. Have to paint the new siding on the shed yet... Was just too hot out, now running out of warm days. :BangHead:

Didn't get any deck repairs done this year. Have several boards I should replace. Don't think there is anything that will be a problem through winter. Getting a lot done on house. Have all the windows and doors caulked. Still need todo a repair at bottom of the garage door frame and paint the whole thing. Plus have the side door and a couple window frames to paint. Will be back at it in a bit -chilly starts here in morning now. Have to paint the new siding on the shed yet... Was just too hot out, now running out of warm days. :BangHead:

I hear you!

I have a window that needs to be replaced. Need to get off my @%# and just get it done. Shed doors are at 50% completion. Second one should go quickly since I worked out the kinks on the first one

Morning!
High of 70 again.
Sore today,hands and shoulders are hurting. But engine is in and runs. And no leaks.
Just saw this one and thought about you and your years of expertise.

years.jpg

Got almost everything wrapped up. Just need to install hood. And write the bill. He not going to like it. I dont care.

Got almost everything wrapped up. Just need to install hood. And write the bill. He not going to like it. I dont care.
The General manager at the dealer I worked at used to bring complaining customers to the service department. "See these guys here? They are just like whores, they turn a trick and they get paid" That conversation would stop any further complaining! :lol::lol:

Busy, busy...
Wife got a regular (non covid) sinus infection now.:BangHead: Ran up for her prescription. Not ready. Car was filthy from parking out back at work last couple days. Gave it a quick rinse. Guy showed up for a dresser I sold on Marketplace. Sold! and gave him the matching bed we got with it and never used. - been stored in the garage rafters 15+ years :thumbsup: Ran back up to pharmacy...
Coffee time, then get to work on the garage door.

Busy, busy...
Wife got a regular (non covid) sinus infection now.:BangHead: Ran up for her prescription. Not ready. Car was filthy from parking out back at work last couple days. Gave it a quick rinse. Guy showed up for a dresser I sold on Marketplace. Sold! and gave him the matching bed we got with it and never used. - been stored in the garage rafters 15+ years :thumbsup: Ran back up to pharmacy...
Coffee time, then get to work on the garage door.
Rockin' it!

-
Back