Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Fin Friday!
finfridayIII.jpg

Good morning :D

Morning, another chilly morning. Drink some more coffee, then honey do's, then go argue with my car some more.

I ordered a new carb for Fargo. By the time im done pissin around with this one,i will have that much into it. $500 for a 600 eddy electric choke. And $11 for throttle adapter. Plus a bit for freight. From my parts supplier. Everywhere else was 600 plus.

So. Today I am finely going to trouble shoot the gear vendor in my dart. Non shifting issue....

Got a 2010 Accord here toady for a front wheel bearing. Its not a hub and bearing. Bearing must be pressed out of the hub. But I got a new press tool to do these on the car. Easier than pulling the entire spindle and using the arbor press. Will see, never did it this way before. Hope it is easier.....

They do! And they can be bad for humans. You don't believe me do you? They are deadly to roaches and caterpillars. I guess they can cause a lot of harm to humans if bitten. May be good eating never tried one myself

If the name of these creatures isn't enough to get your attention, some of the disturbing things that they tend to do surely will be. Assassin bugs, or Reduviidae, are found throughout the world, with over 135 species recognized in North America alone. Here are ten facts about these insects that you couldn't make up if you tried.

Assassin Bugs
Fact #1: Assassin bugs are also known as "kissing bugs." This isn't because they're sweet. It's because they like to bite the lips and eyes of humans while they sleep. Gross.

Fact #2: These bugs not only bite, but their "kiss" can spread a parasite that causes Chagas disease, which can cause damage to major organs, lead to heart failure, and even be fatal.

If the name of these creatures isn't enough to get your attention, some of the disturbing things that they tend to do surely will be. Assassin bugs, or Reduviidae, are found throughout the world, with over 135 species recognized in North America alone. Here are ten facts about these insects that you couldn't make up if you tried.

Assassin Bugs
Fact #1: Assassin bugs are also known as "kissing bugs." This isn't because they're sweet. It's because they like to bite the lips and eyes of humans while they sleep. Gross.

Fact #2: These bugs not only bite, but their "kiss" can spread a parasite that causes Chagas disease, which can cause damage to major organs, lead to heart failure, and even be fatal.

If you have a general sensitivity to bug bites//bee stings they can be painful.

Well you boys and one girl tossed up almost thirty pages I think since I hurt my eye. I am now patchless and can see, but vision is a bit blurry. What a total pain in the butt. Glad to be able to read again. I tried reading with one eye but it just did not work well. Not sure I am man enough to back read. Happy Friday

-
Back