Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

5roafr.jpg

Yep, it's still raining. Has-been all day. I took the rain gauge down but the weather man will let me know how much. It's bedtime. I just took a 10mg melatonin. I will be having some strange dreams tonight. LOL I sipped on a shot or so of Rebel 100. Pretty nice stuff with 2 drops of water in it. Made it last almost 2 hours. (Tiny sips but big flavor and a lingering finish)

Yep, it's still raining. Has-been all day. I took the rain gauge down but the weather man will let me know how much. It's bedtime. I just took a 10mg melatonin. I will be having some strange dreams tonight. LOL I sipped on a shot or so of Rebel 100. Pretty nice stuff with 2 drops of water in it. Made it last almost 2 hours. (Tiny sips but big flavor and a lingering finish)
night Mike
No sleep here. I’m trying to relax but too edgy

TMM, Well I went a different way but still cussing ya. Somehow I was doing Uncle Remus and listening to the album Hotel California very loud! That turned into AC DC and Nicleback with some Zepplin throwed in. Next thing ya know I did not know my own name. Hemi told me it was time to head in to the house. Night shift here at the coffee thread. Holy smokes

By the end of my day the last couple months I have NO problems sleeping.

night Mike
No sleep here. I’m trying to relax but too edgy
Well good luck tomorrow. We have Midnite from Wal Mart towels us get to sleep. It works. Has a bit of melatonin , lemon balm, camomile, and lavender. Not working tonight for some reason.

TMM, Well I went a different way but still cussing ya. Somehow I was doing Uncle Remus and listening to the album Hotel California very loud! That turned into AC DC and Nicleback with some Zepplin throwed in. Next thing ya know I did not know my own name. Hemi told me it was time to head in to the house. Night shift here at the coffee thread. Holy smokes
Yep, I can be a bad influence.

I told Hemi pics or it didn't happen. Gave them to Jodi to send to me. OHHHH buddy doesn't look good.:lol:

Zman, you been burning the candle at both ends no doubt. Can’t wait for you to slow down a bit and regain control of your own time.
I think that's why Cheryl flew John in for a couple weeks...dang her...haha!!

Morning!
28/46 today. Think i need to fix exhaust on my plow truck. Blew out the donut while hauling pellets.

Morning. 17 degrees warmer this morning then yesterday..
Going to around 80. Then major rain over night.
Have to hit post office this morning, lots of things to ship.
Just trying to tie up loose ends before I head south.

Morning all nothing much to report other than it's Monday for all the time clock punchers.
A little coffee to get your Monday going.

2770047_1338d5379036b14fe0e21951e1a9e1f3.jpg

Good Morning folks, just checking in on you all. Hope everyone is well. We should be starting the drying out this week. That was a heck of a rain event. Our city weather site said we got 8+ inches out of this storm.

Good Morning folks, just checking in on you all. Hope everyone is well. We should be starting the drying out this week. That was a heck of a rain event. Our city weather site said we got 8+ inches out of this storm.
That's a lot of water. Should hopefully help your drought problem. Glad you stopped by Mark.

Last edited:
-
Back