Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been trying to get one next to me or behind me. Have the one for the truck but be nicer having it adjoining.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Got my boy's truck fixed finally. Put the topper on the my truck for winter, got the rat rod put in the shed (typically under a tarp in driveway), had a campfire, etc. Other than migraine yesterday morning for 4-5 hours, it was a great weekend.

Morning. Today is the day. Hopefully get some relief and the end of this saga. Prayers big time needed for a ruling in our favor

Morning. 17 degrees warmer this morning then yesterday..
Going to around 80. Then major rain over night.
Have to hit post office this morning, lots of things to ship.
Just trying to tie up loose ends before I head south.
And high of 58 tomorrow :wtf:
Maybe I'll get out to the shed and do a little organizing this morning before the rain hits.

Well since we moved in we've had a cat hanging around. She is a friendly one and very vocal.
We checked with neighbors and no one seems to know who she belongs to.
She has a flea collar and very well groomed. She's been seen in the neighborhood for over a year which means she survived the two weeks of -20 last February.
Cheryl started giving it a little food and water so now she is always around. No we don't want a cat.
The town vet is a couple miles away. I'm going to snap a pic and go by and see if they recognize her.
If not I'll check with people further up the road. If no one claims her, I'll take her into the shelter before winter hits.
No we are going to travel and we both agreed we don't want a pet right now.

Last edited:
Well since we moved in we've had a cat hanging around. She is a friendly one and very vocal.
We checked with neighbors and no one seems to know who she belongs to.
She has a flea collar and very well groomed. She's been seen in the neighborhood for over a year.
Cheryl started giving it a little food and water so now is always around. No we don't want a cat.
The town vet is a couple miles away. I'm going to snap a pic and go by and see if they recognize her.
If not I'll check with people further up the road. If no one claims her, I'll take her into the shelter before winter hits.
No we are going to travel and we both agreed we don't want a pet right now.
The best thing to do.

Morning All

Chris, hope it's a good day!
If you’re looking at the top of the grass it’s a good day! :thumbsup:

E5999433-1F95-4F8D-A3F9-B9495D6E8F73.jpeg

The "Bomb Cyclone" is finally getting near. Rain started an hour ago, wind much earlier than that. Odd thing is it's been between 59° and 62° since 16:45 yesterday :realcrazy:. Seems rather warm for an Alaskan storm. I'm sure the strawberry farmers are cursing the rain already. The grazing wildlife will be happy with the new grass :D. If this gets to that burn from last week US 101 might be a righteous mess.

Old manifold off, good used one cleaned up and ready to install. Hope the bolts all go in. Them chevy manifolds like to warp.

The "Bomb Cyclone" is finally getting near. Rain started an hour ago, wind much earlier than that. Odd thing is it's been between 59° and 62° since 16:45 yesterday :realcrazy:. Seems rather warm for an Alaskan storm. I'm sure the strawberry farmers are cursing the rain already. The grazing wildlife will be happy with the new grass :D. If this gets to that burn from last week US 101 might be a righteous mess.

My brother just shot me this radar forecast for New England

View attachment 1715810355

morning A body folks. Overcast here with a storm coming in for tomorrow. Dos are looking at me, ready for their walk.

Quick back read. I have 4 vending spots and a show spot for the 66. And a reserved trailer parking spot. I guess I will be there again...

I need to get in the shower. I have t shirts to send out today. I need to get the day going.

-
Back