Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from the body shop where I took the quarter panel I had cut out at wrecking yard to body shop. They looked at it and yeah, I shouldn't have accepted it. Have call in waiting to see if they are willing to do some kind of refund, not holding my breath but if they do we can do further business.

Evening all. Working on the 65 sportcoupe. 5 bad plug wires. Ohm'ed them out and one of them was all over the place when I twisted it around.

Master cylinder for the swinger should be in on Monday. Looking forward to driving it. Napa was only place that had the right one, and they still had to order it. Found a seal and o-ring missing in the old one.

Well tonight’s dinner plan didn’t go as we expected. We haven’t been out to dinner in a Friday night or really any night since probably June. So we loaded up and tried one place, 3 hr wait at 5pm. So we went to plan B, plan B was closed, as was pretty much 75 percent of restaurants in town. Finally settled for Chinese take out and even that took 90 minutes to actually get our food. It wasn’t this bad since the early days of the Covid lock downs last spring.

Homemade stuffed peppers for dinner. First try. Will advise...
PXL_20211029_232554653.jpg
PXL_20211029_232839944.jpg
PXL_20211029_234216107.jpg

-
Back