Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning ... late night late morning. So it goes. Sorting out some electrical. Life goes by quickly when you're working upside down under the dash.

Debating on the candy question. Odds are extremely low any kids make it out here. Probably buy a bag of something I like

75 posts to backread. Gonna catch up over a coffee or two.
I have plenty. Never enough though. We get 2-300 kids depending on the weather. (In 2 hours)

Morning ... late night late morning. So it goes. Sorting out some electrical. Life goes by quickly when you're working upside down under the dash.

Debating on the candy question. Odds are extremely low any kids make it out here. Probably buy a bag of something I like

75 posts to backread. Gonna catch up over a coffee or two.
We are on a main road. Not good for walking and houses are a little too far apart. Only way we get any trick-or-treaters is if they come by car and really no friends close with young kids. Everyone goes to the areas where they can hit a lot of houses quick - in town, some developments...

If you run out, you can pour shots...:p
Trick or Drink! (that's for the adults)

43591.gif

Raining out this morning. Might have to wait till tomorrow to mow leaves. It's supposed to clear off and get a good breeze going, so wait and see. Plenty to do inside. Decided I needed to clean the living room ceiling before any patching. Started that yesterday. Ordered a new TV, to be delivered on the 11th. Want to have the room painted before that shows up so I can set it up right away.

Raining out this morning. Might have to wait till tomorrow to mow leaves. It's supposed to clear off and get a good breeze going, so wait and see. Plenty to do inside. Decided I needed to clean the living room ceiling before any patching. Started that yesterday. Ordered a new TV, to be delivered on the 11th. Want to have the room painted before that shows up so I can set it up right away.

Cloudy...50 a couple of patches of blue sky this morning. Should be heading in your direction

So my plow truck needs intake gaskets,new backup camera,tires and some exhaust.
I think im flogging a dead horse.
I need it for one more winter.

So my plow truck needs intake gaskets,new backup camera,tires and some exhaust.
I think im flogging a dead horse.

I hate when it gets to the point where you're having to do the math on daily driver repair/replace and the vehicles becoming a time-suck because of down time

That's what I am doing today as well. (mowing, leaves) I hope I can get it all done and still get the outside decorations up for trick or treat at 6 pm.

We are getting a little sun, but it is still raining:BangHead: So leaf mulching is still possible, but getting less likely. I did make some progress on the ceiling. Even pulled up in a few places.

FCC8A5BE-1E66-441E-983C-F27A26E97A85.jpeg

-
Back