Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2021-11-19_21-13-12.gif

I so need a flame thrower

I was reading earlier today that they had arrested a former UC professor for arson on numerous Ca fires during that mess earlier this year. The Richard Cranium was lighting the fires behind the fire fighters in their "safe zone" :wtf::elmer:
I didn’t but I’m not surprised. There’s crazies everywhere

Oh yeah, Chris figured out how to post memes here now, this will be fun

So the 2.5 year old water heater blew yet another heating element. 2nd one in 7 months. And yeah. They won’t cover either under warranty. Factory replacement installed again. Let’s see how long it lasts

So the 2.5 year old water heater blew yet another heating element. 2nd one in 7 months. And yeah. They won’t cover either under warranty. Factory replacement installed again. Let’s see how long it lasts
You do have your issues don't you. Is it all limed up? Power surges?

Check the supply voltage is correct. It could be a 208 volt unit.
240V. Already confirmed. 4500 watt high density elements. No scale or lime or calcium buildups.. I just think Whirlpools stuff went to **** right before they got bought out

Read my wiring post above...
Oh boy.
Thank you. If the new alt. and the VR don't fix it then I definitely will rewire that circuit.
I am at a standstill tonight because I got the wrong belts from o'reillys (I am not sure how they gave me the wrong belts, but both of them were about an inch too short.) I even made a string template by wrapping string around the pulleys to get the EXACT right measurement.
I am separating the water pump and alternator belts because I was running the alternator belt on that front snout thing on the alternator. Not the actual pulley and I think that is what killed the alternator in the first place.
so tomorrow is going to be belt mania to make it all work.

Still look at element for required voltage. Before replacing again
It’s literally the same exact part number as what was originally In it when the whole thing was bought. And it’s only the bottom one blowing. I flushed the tank heavily after the first one. Today, I even stuck the bore scope in to inspect for build up and it’s clean. Was thinking maybe the bottom of the tank had build up touching the element but there’s not.

-
Back