Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You gotta love a creek... :thumbsup:

I used to play in the one here when I was a kid visiting my grandma... My son's played in it when they were young and visiting my dad... :D
My granddaughter can't wait to go exploring.

Sorry. That’s honestly not intentional. I multitask between screens like crazy so sometimes there is a delay as I think how to word things

DOLLAR_DISTRACTED.jpg

My town is only 4842...

View attachment 1715824307

But the town next to me that I grew up in is 58,749...

View attachment 1715824308
I learned to drive in Orlando Park, I ran a dozer all summer there while my grandfather built the Orlando Park Mall/Square. Not sure if running a dozer counts as driving tho? Most all of us learned to drive trucks while hauling hay. We were to small to pick up bails but with some creative ingenuity we could drive trucks. Think blocks, duct tape, bungee cords and milk crates. Really all we did was steer!

So tonight I am packing getting ready to go home to Ark for the holidays. So many decisions, the weather is just on the cusp of hot vs cold so Beaver hat or straw hat? Slide holster for 45 or western buscadaro? Pointy toe boots or round toe? Brown bolo tie for big meal or turquoise? Holy smokes without Jodi up here I am a hot mess cause lord knows I am a fashion icon. Took Hemi to the dog hotel as I am not driving this trip I am flying, that tore me up, she goes everywhere with me. I decided to head out to shop and lower the Demon since I will be gone a couple of weeks, man that is one sexy wench. I love my Cuda I really do but there is just something about the lines on the Demon that speak to me. It is like the epitome of an era, it just screams Mopar Muscle. The profile was so striking to me I snapped a pix. I look at that car and just grin ear to ear, I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to burn it in place trying to figure out how to put a Hemi in it. Here I am years later all is forgiven, I love this car!

8E715049-F1BE-4299-BB95-568636AA43E4.jpeg

So tonight I am packing getting ready to go home to Ark for the holidays. So many decisions, the weather is just on the cusp of hot vs cold so Beaver hat or straw hat? Slide holster for 45 or western buscadaro? Pointy toe boots or round toe? Brown bolo tie for big meal or turquoise? Holy smokes without Jodi up here I am a hot mess cause lord knows I am a fashion icon. Took Hemi to the dog hotel as I am not driving this trip I am flying, that tore me up, she goes everywhere with me. I decided to head out to shop and lower the Demon since I will be gone a couple of weeks, man that is one sexy wench. I love my Cuda I really do but there is just something about the lines on the Demon that speak to me. It is like the epitome of an era, it just screams Mopar Muscle. The profile was so striking to me I snapped a pix. I look at that car and just grin ear to ear, I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to burn it in place trying to figure out how to put a Hemi in it. Here I am years later all is forgiven, I love this car!

View attachment 1715824377
It is one sexy beast

View attachment 1715824377
That is nice though…

Out to shop to change tires, on my daughters car. She helped, even tried the tire changer. Torqued wheels herself.
Next is wife’s nissan for service. Likely wont leave the couch.

And off in the distance, every current Hellcat owner hears the distinct sound of "CHA-CHING" as the value of their car doubles

You know, I was just thinking about starting a conversation around which auto manufacturers have brought back a model name that is most true to its original look and design. The Dodges seem to be the clear winner.

This thought was "sparked" by an article on how Ford is naming their new EV Truck the "Maverick"

And off in the distance, every current Hellcat owner hears the distinct sound of "CHA-CHING" as the value of their car doubles

You know, I was just thinking about starting a conversation around which auto manufacturers have brought back a model name that is most true to its original look and design. The Dodges seem to be the clear winner.

This thought was "sparked" by an article on how Ford is naming their new EV Truck the "Maverick"
Yep. This must be how it felt in 1971...

Leftover roast potatoes, carrots and onions. Damn is it good the day after.

-
Back