Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I worked my way out of bed. Does that count as one?

Awake 02.jpg

I would love to find me a 1920s or early 30s Dodge body, custom chassis, build a 413 Max wedge wedge out of this block but use the long rams with dual hillborns, and lake pipes, and a have some fun.

I would love to find me a 1920s or early 30s Dodge body, custom chassis, build a 413 Max wedge wedge out of this block but use the long rams with dual hillborns, and lake pipes, and a have some fun.
Get a better Job......:poke::poke::lol:

Though technically not mine... yet. Been storing it on my property for years now for a buddy. He’s approached me to buy it again. We’re working a deal

I am not sure why, but I have always liked internationals.
must be because they are obscure and different.
We have been storing this 68 travelall for a family friend for YEARS now.
Every time I get close to convincing them that I should get it running for them, something comes up and we forget about it.
PXL_20211123_233955328.jpg

Company did a Thanksgiving dinner for us tonight from Mission BBQ. Turkey, beef, chicken, taters, macn cheese, baked beans, cornbread :thumbsup:

Every time I get close to convincing them that I should get it running for them, something comes up and we forget about it.
View attachment 1715824752

At least you're somewhere that the weather doesn't dissolve the car to rust dust. I've talked to people out here and they say "Oh I'm planning to fix that up" until it's so far gone its worthless.

At least you're somewhere that the weather doesn't dissolve the car to rust dust. I've talked to people out here and they say "Oh I'm planning to fix that up" until it's so far gone its worthless.
yeah, that thing is SOLID I have not seen a lick of rust, not even bubbling around it.
if its not fixed up soon, then it might start rusting. But it's not my call so I just look at it.

yeah, that thing is SOLID I have not seen a lick of rust, not even bubbling around it.
if its not fixed up soon, then it might start rusting. But it's not my call so I just look at it.
There is a 71 cuda hemi near hoppys. No I'll fix it up someday. Every year more to fix up. Will be worthless soon. Sitting in a field

There is a 71 cuda hemi near hoppys. No I'll fix it up someday. Every year more to fix up. Will be worthless soon. Sitting in a field
there is a guy up the street with a 70 chevelle, a few buicks, among other things and he (his wife) told me that they will not sell to young people since young people do not know how to treat cars.
She did not care that I have a duster. "too fast and dangerous" is the other one she kept telling me.

View attachment 1715824752
I had a 1969. Running. With an ihc snow plow. I let the truck go and kept the plow.

there is a guy up the street with a 70 chevelle, a few buicks, among other things and he (his wife) told me that they will not sell to young people since young people do not know how to treat cars.
She did not care that I have a duster. "too fast and dangerous" is the other one she kept telling me.
Dont know how to treat cars, like letting them rot away to nothing….

-
Back