Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
there is a guy up the street with a 70 chevelle, a few buicks, among other things and he (his wife) told me that they will not sell to young people since young people do not know how to treat cars.
She did not care that I have a duster. "too fast and dangerous" is the other one she kept telling me.

So many compliments :thumbsup:

Dont know how to treat cars, like letting them rot away to nothing….
yeah, but that is really the only person that I have talked to that was being a little **** about their cars.
The other people with cars just sitting have either sentimental attachment to, (fathers car, their first car, etc.) or are saving them for their kids as a family project to work on.

I would love to find me a 1920s or early 30s Dodge body, custom chassis, build a 413 Max wedge wedge out of this block but use the long rams with dual hillborns, and lake pipes, and a have some fun.

My first grade teacher's son Byron about 4 yrs older than me drove a T bucket in High School. The T had a cross ram 413 in it :D. Byron just tap the throttle and it was "Hang on baby!" the front wheels were headed skyward :steering:.

My first grade teacher's son Byron about 4 yrs older than me drove a T bucket in High School. The T had a cross ram 413 in it :D. Byron just tap the throttle and it was "Hang on baby!" the front wheels were headed skyward :steering:.
I was tempted to do that with my T bucket I had, but ended up getting too good an offer for it

Well, home. Good evening....
I’m in trouble.... wife didn’t like the personalized plate I got her for her durango this year...

Then I made a joke that backfired big time. Guess I’ll grab an extra blanket tonight
upload_2021-11-23_21-15-44.gif

there is a guy up the street with a 70 chevelle, a few buicks, among other things and he (his wife) told me that they will not sell to young people since young people do not know how to treat cars.
She did not care that I have a duster. "too fast and dangerous" is the other one she kept telling me.
Should have told her you don’t normally buy from old people cause they are judgmental and condescending. :rolleyes:

Busy as usual. Got a distrib a guy bought that has a ton of parts stolen from it, he got ripped off.

He is lucky I have the missing parts. He paid 350 for the core and will have at least another 4 in it, 700 distributor tops early 413 for a 300 car.

-
Back