Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now is when I had that remote start put in. It was a Christmas gift 2 years ago. :BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

Yes, from Japan, made it to the states faster than it's getting to me locally. Been in Burlington a town 45 minutes away since Dec 30.
There is a flea market booth that has a box full still in there boxes, I asked about it and the vendor opens for his first day on 8th this month, I may buy the whole box, got to be a couple hundred stylists in that box.

Weird call a guy calls about pre sale on 2022 American silver eagles. No idea how he got my number, always buy them with my "other" e mail.

The weather change is making itself known already, wind chimes are normally silent in the dark, this morning, not so much.
When I got up for work this morning it was only 30 ish, its usually 20 something in january.
Its like a game; since the defrost does not work in my truck, I have to drive by the side windows. the windshield does not de-ice until I get there usually:lol:

Nothing is linked to my address or phone Started it in Cali. Just weird.
Facebook knows everything.
8EBC5EE5-A61C-4B1D-951B-2DE4A74045AB.jpeg

Nothing is linked to my address or phone Started it in Cali. Just weird.
you never know what people can find if they have your email.
I have subscribed to stuff using my SCHOOL only email and I get emails through my regular AND my burner email from them. zero connection to the other emails through the school account. just freaky.

-
Back