Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At this point, not doing anything special. Have to wear mask at work. Other than that, stay away from obviously sick people.

Anybody else playing around with high dose D along with Zinc, C and Quercitin?
Yes I am, and I have worked shoulder to shoulder for weeks with two guys that just came up positive, both are vaccinated I am not. I have to test on Sunday before I can return to work. At this point I have zero symptoms other than a strong desire for a good glass of red and the hot tub. Both of them are out for two weeks.

Yes I am, and I have worked shoulder to shoulder for weeks with two guys that just came up positive, both are vaccinated I am not. I have to test on Sunday before I can return to work. At this point I have zero symptoms other than a strong desire for a good glass of red and the hot tub. Both of them are out for two weeks.
So much vitamin C that I have been getting nauseous.

It seems to have worked well for me but I do not have any of the contributing risk factors...so my choice suits me

Did some more digging on the ford 6.2 gas engine. Likely a broken valve spring. Dont have to pull cylinder head off.

Bachelor for the weekend. Cheryl is spending the next couple days at her Mom's. They get together every few weeks.
Heading out to the gym soon, find something to do around the house (50 outside today) and watch the Chiefs at 3:30.

Squeaker there for your Chiefs.... if not for that fumble return......

When I was living with my son and his family, my daughter in law got covid, but my grandkids, son and I didn't, then my son got it, the grands and me didn't, then my daughter in law got it again and the grandkids got it, I didn't. Now I'm living alone, I haven't got any shots. I never really got sick much all my life, I do take a multi vitamin and b-12 every day, maybe I'm just lucky, who knows. I've been around covid a few times, close up, who knows? Maybe it has something to do with all the pain killers I was taking for my back, and it was a lot for a bunch of years, Before I had a pain stimulator put in my back?

Anybody else playing around with high dose D along with Zinc, C and Quercitin?
My physical therapist has been doing high dose vitamin D. I don't know what else.
He (and his whole family) got covid so he was closed for a week. His business partner handled new outpatients but the rest of us were SOL. Now I got to see a doc and get a new referal because my rehab was limited to 30 days.

When I was living with my son and his family, my daughter in law got covid, but my grandkids, son and I didn't, then my son got it, the grands and me didn't, then my daughter in law got it again and the grandkids got it, I didn't. Now I'm living alone, I haven't got any shots. I never really got sick much all my life, I do take a multi vitamin and b-12 every day, maybe I'm just lucky, who knows. I've been around covid a few times, close up, who knows? Maybe it has something to do with all the pain killers I was taking for my back, and it was a lot for a bunch of years, Before I had a pain stimulator put in my back?

Everyone is different... you may just be rocking the antibodies

I just take a multi vitamin everyday.
I just eat well.

lets see, tonight was left over roast chicken with 'tatoes sweet potatoes carrots for the main course. Salad to start and mushroom lentil soup. That's pretty typical.

Heads up North Dakota State University Bison just won their 9th National Championship in the last 11 seasons in Collegiate Football. Based right here in Fargo. A remarkable feat at any level. The program is very good. They are having a very difficult time booking non conference games every year. Started playing some Big Ten Teams but after going down and whipping Iowa at home no takers there either. Horns up!

Heads up North Dakota State University Bison just won their 9th National Championship in the last 11 seasons in Collegiate Football. Based right here in Fargo. A remarkable feat at any level. The program is very good. They are having a very difficult time booking non conference games every year. Started playing some Big Ten Teams but after going down and whipping Iowa at home no takers there either. Horns up!

Everyone is scared of them... you're right

Good deal. Outside freaking cold-arse football like it should be!

OK... so I can't get my mind around NY at #4 on this list....

Screenshot_20220108-203045_Brave.jpg

-
Back