Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like it !! :thumbsup: thank you
This stuff from Homely Deepo

F2DFE41F-F8EF-4DB8-BE00-45F177F94199.jpeg

I would like to visit NY one of my trips

I go to NYC a couple maybe 3 times a year. Stay in Manhattan..walk or Uber everywhere. Food, bars, shows, exhibits. It's amazing what you find. It's "different" now than before but not close to the apocalyptic war zone I hear is being spoken. I want to get out to Brooklyn...I hear it's gotten boujee.

Last edited:
Pats are down south fighting the fish this afternoon. A good rivalry game.
I'm hoping the Texans can come to plat and knock off the Titians. If so, the Chiefs will get a first-round bye.

I hope the Patriots win. EAGLES have their No 1 pick. Plus Indys, and their own.
That rarely happens that a playoff team has 3 first round pics.
They don't look too bad. If they pick well and pick up some free agent help they could be a strong contender in a year or two.

They don't look too bad. If they pick well and pick up some free agent help they could be a strong contender in a year or two.
Need D line help. They will have plenty of money next year to spend.
Chiefs looked good last night.
Denver is a good team on the upswing.

Need D line help. They will have plenty of money next year to spend.
Chiefs looked good last night.
Denver is a good team on the upswing.
I agree Denver looks like the Chiefs did a couple years ago.
They could be a contender in a year or two...need a couple adds to the line and with experience and consistency watch out.

I'm hoping the Texans can come to plat and knock off the Titians. If so, the Chiefs will get a first-round bye.
How much weight are you targeting to lose Craig? You already go to gym all the time and softball season is upon you again already? Are you still playing tennis as well? You don’t have a lot of spare weight to lose I am guessing. We are very much looking forward to Carlisle this year. I would suggest imperial stouts vs plain beer. The calories are higher but you can’t drink near as many. On whiskey side I would just stick to cask strength with a dash of water. In an effort of solidarity I will join you on your mission. I will target a Carlisle arrive fighting weight of 230! No telling what I will weigh on departure as I am going to eat and drink like a pirate.

I hope the Patriots win. EAGLES have their No 1 pick. Plus Indys, and their own.
That rarely happens that a playoff team has 3 first round pics.
Yeah but that’s also a nightmare going forward financially. But I’m hoping the pic they get from Indy is number 32

How much weight are you targeting to lose Craig? You already go to gym all the time and softball season is upon you again already? Are you still playing tennis as well? You don’t have a lot of spare weight to lose I am guessing. We are very much looking forward to Carlisle this year. I would suggest imperial stouts vs plain beer. The calories are higher but you can’t drink near as many. On whiskey side I would just stick to cask strength with a dash of water. In an effort of solidarity I will join you on your mission. I will target a Carlisle arrive fighting weight of 230! No telling what I will weigh on departure as I am going to eat and drink like a pirate.
My brother lost 110 lbs in 6 months...

Its a deal. Yep back to the gym, doing tennis cardio drills and softball. I'm not looking for a lot maybe 15 pounds.
I've hovered in the pre-diabetic range for years. It's slowly going up and reached a point I need to be a little more serious.
I don't hardly drink alcohol anymore but will always make an exception when friends are around. :D

-
Back