Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A wise old man told me never marry past a 34 or you will regreat it. In reality he was right

Temp here is just below freezing. I'm sure they salted. I've seen a few go by at pretty good speed. Getting a little too confident with the conditions. Might be OK here on the state road, but I'm sure there will be lots of bumper car action today :eek:

Wow someone tried to blow up the College Football Championship concerts last night in Indy. People are freaking crazy

Yesterday it looked like they did not salt anywhere in Halifax. Definately not my road. The R/T actually almost got stuck on the flat part of the road in front of my driveway. Took a bit to get the tires warm enough to melt the ice. Prtety funny to do. The main roads had tracks in them till I hit town.

Glazed… Kept the wood stove going all night in case we woke up to no power. Don’t expect enough to bring down trees/wires, but only takes one slider to clip a pole. Guess people are being smart and staying home. We are on a main road here and there hasn’t been much going by.

View attachment 1715850166
I am digging that rust color wood ! Or is this some of your skills painting or staining?

Just having a bowel of Cheerios and some OJ.
fresh strawberries and blue Berries almond milk and yogurt with chia.. seeds .... blended well and drank it down.

Yesterday it looked like they did not salt anywhere in Halifax. Definately not my road. The R/T actually almost got stuck on the flat part of the road in front of my driveway. Took a bit to get the tires warm enough to melt the ice. Prtety funny to do. The main roads had tracks in them till I hit town.
You are enjoying your truck !! I am not going to ask why you don't have exactly 150 lbs of sand bags next to the tailgate :popcorn:

You are enjoying your truck !! I am not going to ask why you don't have exactly 150 lbs of sand bags next to the tailgate :popcorn:
Was trying out the truck with nothing in it. Has 200 in the bed now. Tried the 4wd same issue. everything would get stuck there except studded tires. Has to be at least a inch of ice up there. dead end so when they turn the plow it kind of pushes and compacts the snow there. When they salt it would have none.

Was trying out the truck with nothing in it. Has 200 in the bed now. Tried the 4wd same issue. everything would get stuck there except studded tires. Has to be at least a inch of ice up there. dead end so when they turn the plow it kind of pushes and compacts the snow there. When they salt it would have none.
The stud is behind the wheel.

I'm fairly new to Klipsch, have owned some RB5's, currently have a KSW-15 sub for movies and to help with the Magnepans. I also had a pair of KG4's I believe, they had a 10" passive radiator in the back, sounded very nice!

View attachment 1715850129

View attachment 1715850131

View attachment 1715850132

I like my old Fisher 844B speakers with cone tweeters and 15" woofers...

attach_pic.jpg

attach_pic (2).jpg

attach_pic (4).jpg

attach_pic (3).jpg

attach_pic (1).jpg

Steelers/Crows at 1 today. Guess I will watch at least some of it. Think I might have watched an hour total all season so far...

I've decided to start (again) eating healthier. I'd like to lose some more weight.
I'd like to say I lead a rather active lifestyle. I just need to cut the portions and watch the flour and sugar.
I've done it before and after a few days and then weeks it's easy to maintain.
For whatever reason though I fall off and regress back to my old habits...easy to do.
I read that it's what you eat, when you eat, and staying active. It explained based on what you're doing daily, gym, physical activity, you can create a daily calorie deficit based on that activity.
In other words, you need to go ahead and eat more, but healthy based on what you're doing and not let your body feel like you're starving.
It's all common sense and learning to control the dominant hand while holding a fork.
I'm using Carlisle as a goal. Hope to show up and you see less of me. :D

Yes in PA style. Every place has good food, Just NY food tastes different. Great example is what we had for Xmas. You cannot find Italian any where near that here with the spice flavor. Pzza and bagels also are way better in NY at least to us.
I would like to visit NY one of my trips

Steve totally agree with you. I grew up on LI and so did the wife. Moved and we were everywher for most of my Vareer then moved back to LI for a few years. It is still missed by us in ways. Especially the food. Nothing even close to it here.
Thanks Ray, My cousin when she visits right before I take her back to the airport she goes to the bagel store down the block and buys a few for her husband to bring back. There is nothing like a bagel from a good bagel shop here LOL
If I go to Carlisle I promise to bring you some

-
Back