Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL I fall into it! 150 sets

DSC00815.JPG
DSC00817.JPG

Damn, our second car won't start. 06' Buick Lucerne with a 3800. It always starts. It starts, runs rich/rough the idle kicks up and runs on all 6 for 5 seconds and shuts off. Hit the key and absolutely nothing until it sets for 10 min or so and resets. Strange **** going on around here.

Damn, our second car won't start. 06' Buick Lucerne with a 3800. It always starts. It starts, runs rich/rough the idle kicks up and runs on all 6 for 5 seconds and shuts off. Hit the key and absolutely nothing until it sets for 10 min or so and resets. Strange **** going on around here.
Wouldn't you really have a mopar.

Mike I have to take a picture of all the bottles I found in the closet I told you about. I'll send you a pick in a few . They need about 40 or 50 years worth of dust knocked off most of them. Yours if you want them. I will just box them up with the first one I showed you

Wouldn't you really have a mopar.
Not necessarily. My Dakota is in the shop right now getting some self inflicted issues taken care of. They just called, must have got the broken bolt out, still no heat. I suggested flushing the heater core. That will be the next thing, heater core leak. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::mob::mob::lol:

Mike I have to take a picture of all the bottles I found in the closet I told you about. I'll send you a pick in a few . They need about 40 or 50 years worth of dust knocked off most of them. Yours if you want them. I will just box them up with the first one I showed you
Wow!

So to wrap my small head around this if Rob posts a pick of his crap and I do why do I get banned? Just wondering here? First time I actually read back in a long and brown time! Opportunity missed. I flushed.

Simple. Yours didn't smell like a bouquet of flowers. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So to wrap my small head around this if Rob posts a pick of his crap and I do why do I get banned? Just wondering here? First time I actually read back in a long and brown time! Opportunity missed. I flushed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow, I really need to backread. I missed something real important here. :poke::rofl::popcorn:

Nothing? Dead? Im thinking battery cable issue. I carefully trim off the rubber and clean cable ends. Side post batteries suck.
How is coolant level?

Scrooge McHoppy backstroking through a massive pile of small, obscure MOPAR ignition parts while wearing a neon green banana sling....

Yup
I can see what you are up to, Not!
daffy_fapping.gif

Every time I have guests here they take that pick down and run to a private space!:rofl:

Nothing? Dead? Im thinking battery cable issue. I carefully trim off the rubber and clean cable ends. Side post batteries suck.
How is coolant level?
Battery under the back seat. It cranks and starts but won't stay running long. Like a stuck IAC or a MAF on the fritz. It ran perfect yesterday. I threw a charger on it and it said the battery was 100% charged.

-
Back