Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We should all familiarize ourselves with the look of the new GM pickups after seeing that commercial during one of the games yesterday. "Self Driving Capabilities" and the driver in the seat is rockin' out to the stereo while passing a Semi "hands free" :eek:. They're gonna be out there :BangHead:

We should all familiarize ourselves with the look of the new GM pickups after seeing that commercial during one of the games yesterday. "Self Driving Capabilities" and the driver in the seat is rockin' out to the stereo while passing a Semi "hands free" :eek:. They're gonna be out there :BangHead:
One of the most idiotic accessories ever produced. Why? What's the benefit? Just to say I can? Rant over. LOL

Didnt see that. But I’m sure many vehicles will have it soon. As this ‘feature’ becomes more common, it will be interesting to see how many accidents it contributes to. My car has lane correction. Gives a nudge back to lane and steering vibrates when you cross a line. It will not override me if I intentionally steer off the lane It is way to easy to get complacent with some of the new drive assistance tech

Didnt see that. But I’m sure many vehicles will have it soon. As this ‘feature’ becomes more common, it will be interesting to see how many accidents it contributes to. My car has lane correction. Gives a nudge back to lane and steering vibrates when you cross a line. It will not override me if I intentionally steer off the lane It is way to easy to get complacent with some of the new drive assistance tech
I turn that on when I drive across the state. It's easy to get drowsy. I really need to just pull over and take a nap or switch drivers.

I turn that on when I drive across the state. It's easy to get drowsy. I really need to just pull over and take a nap or switch drivers.
My truck will almost drive itself. But I always keep alert and hands on wheel.... It will keep following distance speed and brake by itself. And keep in your lane. By itself..and back up a trailer. .crazy..

I usually leave it on. Only active at around 38mph or above. Can be annoying at times if I am just changing lanes. But putting turn signal on cancels it. Can be a pain on narrow lane curving back roads. Like bumper bowling. LOL

My truck will almost drive itself. But I always keep alert and hands on wheel.... It will keep following distance speed and brake by itself. And keep in your lane. By itself..and back up a trailer. .crazy..
If the cruise is on. But will brake By itself in an emergency. I was towing a long heavy trailer and an axle broke off. Started to jack knife. Before I even realized what happened you could feel and hear the brakes working on all four wheels keeping it straight. Did not have a accident but it was close....amazing tech...

That's some Commifornia :bs_flag:right there. :BangHead:
We have that here. You can't just stop buying plates and start over fresh when you want to register it again. Like paying taxes, sooner or later you have to catch back up. We can put our car's in storage and not pay until we want to put them back on the road. That's the way to do it.

If the cruise is on. But will brake By itself in an emergency. I was towing a long heavy trailer and an axle broke off. Started to jack knife. Before I even realized what happened you could feel and hear the brakes working on all four wheels keeping it straight. Did not have a accident but it was close....amazing tech...

That's pretty encouraging right there.

We have that here. You can't just stop buying plates and start over fresh when you want to register it again. Like paying taxes, sooner or later you have to catch back up. We can put our car's in storage and not pay until we want to put them back on the road. That's the way to do it.
How would I have known when I sold it it would go this way? Glad I got it back tho...

-
Back