Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My parents came to the same conclusion when looking at an earlier vintage Fast Back as a family car. Plenty room for us brats in the back, but driver visibility was ZERO. :realcrazy:
We drove one in HS the driver was clearly at a disadvantage as he could be seen and anyone in the back was totally hidden and generally up to no good, could not see crap out of it but fun to drive. I never got used to the long snout!

B020D57B-46B8-4CFC-B0B8-4F459A8474EF.jpeg

Well, back from the longest trip since rebuild. About 45 miles. It runs perfect. Pulls like a train in 2nd over. Wow!! No leaks, only now it needs alignment and fuel gauge is off. Imagine that.....And cleaned and waxed.....

Well, back from the longest trip since rebuild. About 45 miles. It runs perfect. Pulls like a train in 2nd over. Wow!! No leaks, only now it needs alignment and fuel gauge is off. Imagine that.....And cleaned and waxed.....

What gears are you running in that Tim?

What carb.?

One of the most idiotic accessories ever produced. Why? What's the benefit? Just to say I can? Rant over. LOL

Didnt see that. But I’m sure many vehicles will have it soon. As this ‘feature’ becomes more common, it will be interesting to see how many accidents it contributes to. My car has lane correction. Gives a nudge back to lane and steering vibrates when you cross a line. It will not override me if I intentionally steer off the lane It is way to easy to get complacent with some of the new drive assistance tech

I'm not comfortable with a computer algorithm deciding if I live or die in an unavoidable accident... :mob:

I prefer my fate to be in my own hands.... :steering:

I'm not comfortable with a computer algorithm deciding if I live or die in an unavoidable accident... :mob:

I prefer my fate to be in my own hands.... :steering:

Listened to a podcast a while back where they interviewed an autonomous auto programmer...

Interesting decision matrix when plowing into a crosswalk full of people. If you're an overweight, elderly person then you better brace for impact.

We don't have that here I don't believe.
15 years classic cars.
25 for antiques,
It used to be no night time driving with antique tags
They changed that a few years back.
from the Pa. Web Site
The Antique plate entitles you to a permanent registration, an exemption from both safety and emissions inspection. There is a common misconception that you vcannot drive an Antique car at night. This is not true. The headlights must simply be able to pass a current PA Inspection.

Drivin' around with an expired sticker :lol: In my world that means I get stopped by the law :lol: Even though it's been paid, only just 2 days ago expired, and in the glove box waiting to get applied by the forgetful/lazy driver :rofl:

-
Back