Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Drivin' around with an expired sticker :lol: In my world that means I get stopped by the law :lol: Even though it's been paid, only just 2 days ago expired, and in the glove box waiting to get applied by the forgetful/lazy driver :rofl:
I paid the graft before I drove the car...had a red temp for it...

The headlights must simply be able to pass a current PA Inspection.
I wonder - since leaving NJ I've never seen this checked - and since in Philadelphia you cant be pulled over for vehicle violations - we can use carbide lamps. :)
Super cool, or hot actually...
ouch

edit, Now I see Ray already covered some of that

The begining of the life has turned into the beginning of religion. :rolleyes:

@Sublime one @krazykuda @Old man ray your services are needed again!

On a related note, just watched Paul Harrell's newest video, where he compares apples to oranges. Really well done and insightful.

upload_2022-1-24_21-53-49.jpeg

Hi Memike. Just chillin here today. Might go out later and see some more land for sale....

Where'd everyone go.??? Only 3 pm here. F it maybe just take a dip in the pool and drink Beer....

I may try to replace the lift cylinders on the Escalade rear hatch today.
Typical USPS B'S They shipped 1 10 22 from New Jersey,
After the typical bounce around they showed up yesterday
Supposed to be another deep freeze headig ths way. Have a post office run 6bxes to ship.
I'm thinking of going UPS

Any good news?
Well I wouldn’t call it good news. The battle in court took a turn towards us . We now have a new, fair judge who is listening to all sides for a change.
Right now on the surface it appears to be a draw.
however, we did win an important battle but it was very costly. But the judge put some things into motion that should end this BS sometime sooner than later. So short term casualty but long term win. I’ll explain more in a pm at some point today.

-
Back