Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
However there are various adapters for those starters.
upload_2019-10-24_8-15-49-png.png

remove cover
upload_2019-10-24_8-15-7-png.png

Unbolt adapter
upload_2019-10-23_18-18-50-png-png.png

Replacement adapters available here
Nippondenso starter terminal blocks

Where is everyone?? Sat out tonight at the fire pit. Had a great time sitting there and talking. :thumbsup:

Good job on gettin git done!
No sympathy on using jackstands. That's all I've ever had. Drive up on some 2x10 or 2 x12s if need more height.

educational opportunity: The only ground connection on a starter is it's housing contacting the transmission.

LL: use a very small wrench on those tiny studs! 'Ignition wrench' if you have one. Its one thing I don't like about the mini starter.
However there are various adapters for those starters.
yeah I could not get a wrench on those so they are finger tight.(i will figure out how to tighten it when I have time tomorrow) It worked though, and after the dance at like 11 at night when it was 20 out it fired right up. only had to pump it once. :thumbsup:

Morning!
-13 and a little snow in the forecast. A couple oil changes,then firechicken 1/4 panels next.

So yesterday had a missed call on the phone some crazy Arabic type name. Call them back it was a guy I bought a meter from for like $10 a week ago. I actually forgot about it. So, I call it back. Some guy answers serious mid-east accent. He is really sorry he did not ship the meter last week. Seriously apologetic about it. SEE THERE ARE STILL GREAT PEOPLE ON CRAIGSLIST!

Morning to you all. No coffee today, but I'll temp you with some comfort food. :D

2770047_ad8384905285935d94d04d6a8a500d84.jpg

That one is almost the same as mine. I see them selling for 10K without a bucket!

Good Morning All. Too Much backreading again. I hope all is well. I woke with a migraine at 1am and struggling ever since. It is going to be a very long day. Today is the first day of no mandatory masks at work and class later tonight. Feels good to be done with that.

Good Morning All. Too Much backreading again. I hope all is well. I woke with a migraine at 1am and struggling ever since. It is going to be a very long day. Today is the first day of no mandatory masks at work and class later tonight. Feels good to be done with that.
Eric hope your day gets better. I don't suffer from them, but Cheryl does on occasion. No fun.

Eric hope your day gets better. I don't suffer from them, but Cheryl does on occasion. No fun.

Thanks Craig. No they aren't fun. When I finally fell back asleep for a little bit, I had horrible dreams. Kinda odd with that. Just foggy and very tired now.

-
Back