Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do get a little bored here though. Need to find a small business gig to keep me busy each day.....

Probably not a great idea way down where I'm at. I was thinking a GS25 convenience store. Like 7-11. They do well in VN

LOL so you will be the guy behind the counter with a terrible accent like the 7-11's here!

75 cents worth of ice in VN... DELIVERED.....:rofl:
PXL_20220303_103847983.jpg

Evening. can't sleep, guy on the private road is starting some more ****. He bought some land in the county to the south of me, and says he has every right to put a road through my property. This is going to get nuts.
Just tell him to explain that reasoning to your attorney.

Morning!
-27. Chilly. Last one i hope. **** should start melting soon.
Floor patches start today. Get driver’s side done today i hope.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. I am so sorry Mike @toolmanmike

Anyone know what big show or whatever is going on in Indy this weekend.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. I am so sorry Mike @toolmanmike

Anyone know what big show or whatever is going on in Indy this weekend.
THanks. The Indy Cylinder Head Swap Meet. It is a fun swap. Early season and lots of good stuff. Pretty big for a inside venue.

Well Mom isn't doing well at all. Say a prayer for her peaceful passing. It's her time.
Sounds like you're at peace with it. Best to you arnd your family. I know it will still hurt.

Last edited:
Confirms what I suspected.
upload_2022-3-3_8-38-21.png

PS. Those aligator clip lead wires did not come with the Innova meter. I forgot that I bought those seperately. US made but don't remember where I bought them. ebay?

Confirms what I suspected.
View attachment 1715880805

PS. Those aligator clip lead wires did not come with the Innova meter. I forgot that I bought those seperately. US made but don't remember where I bought them. ebay?
Got to have clips. I always stocked a big selection of multimeter leads, clips, probes, Fluke fuses, lots of terminal release tools and the like. I was the go to guy for that stuff especially Deutsch connectors when they became popular in ag applications. . If you sell one set there's a good chance you could sell 4 or 5. Oh and relay test kits. Lots of relays nowdays.

Last edited:
-
Back