Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The only way to go. My leads on the fluke you can screw the clips onto the test leads. There are definitely some great style leads out there.

Just got a report from my sister. Mom's o2 is down to 63. The end is near. She has had a good run. 95 years old and until she fell down and broke her leg 10 years ago she hadn't been in the hospital except for having kids and a gull bladder removal.

Got to have clips. I always stocked a big selection of multimeter leads, clips, probes, Fluke fuses, lots of terminal release tools and the like. I was the go to guy for that stuff especially Deutsch connectors when they became popular in ag applications. . If you sell one set there's a good chance you could sell 4 or 5.
Sold a lot of those. A lot of fun attachments for those leads as well.

Tons of stuff. I have some of them. We had some male and female ones in 22, 20, 18 and 16 gauge for testing aircraft wiring. They were a must have for us.
I stocked 2 or 3 multimeters and a inductive pick up amp clamp or two.

We used some pretty cool electronic tools looking back. Wish I had some now. Like a TDR. and a O scope.

Yeah sorry Time domain reflectometer. Thing was great hook it up can tell you the condition of a wire. Say the insulation had a Knick it would show it and how far down the wire it was, also show where the wire went through a connection, broken strands etc.

I know Timmy used them also. Nice tool to have around. Dont use it often, but man it saves hours of troubleshooting. Not cheap used prob 400.

Yeah sorry Time domain reflectometer. Thing was great hook it up can tell you the condition of a wire. Say the insulation had a Knick it would show it and how far down the wire it was, also show where the wire went through a connection, broken strands etc.
The local cable company needs one for our supply line. The internet speed is acceptable but the packet loss sucks. It doesn't bother me but when my youngest is playing a game and disappears from the screen and shows up somewhere else it's a issue. LOL

Just tell him to explain that reasoning to your attorney.
That was the heated exchange yesterday, said he was going to put the road through any way. Gave me a copy of an easement that he said let him do what he wants and I can't stop him. His easement is for the land he just bought, and has nothing to do with this place. I'm now waiting for my Lawyers office to open up.

You never see these for sale.
s-l1600.jpg

That was the heated exchange yesterday, said he was going to put the road through any way. Gave me a copy of an easement that he said let him do what he wants and I can't stop him. His easement is for the land he just bought, and has nothing to do with this place. I'm now waiting for my Lawyers office to open up.
Dam that sucks. I would probably be a asshole and if your lawyer agrees that he can't. Let him build it then have to remove it and restore the area and pay damages.

Just got a report from my sister. Mom's o2 is down to 63. The end is near. She has had a good run. 95 years old and until she fell down and broke her leg 10 years ago she hadn't been in the hospital except for having kids and a gull bladder removal.
Bummer to hear this Mike.

I need to make up a set for use on female spade terminals
That's a good idea.

That innova would not hold up in regular use. The contacts on the selector of the old one got a little flakey in DCV.
Its a nice package of functions.

-
Back