Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah sorry Time domain reflectometer. Thing was great hook it up can tell you the condition of a wire. Say the insulation had a Knick it would show it and how far down the wire it was, also show where the wire went through a connection, broken strands etc.
Ya,so i was trying to trace the abs wires with my power probe circuit tracer, a twisted pair. Signal ends up on both wires. Rendered it kind of useless.signal travelled through the break on other wire. So it was a mission of search and destroy.

Ya,so i was trying to trace the abs wires with my power probe circuit tracer, a twisted pair. Signal ends up on both wires. Rendered it kind of useless.signal travelled through the break on other wire. So it was a mission of search and destroy.
Yup thats where a TDR come in.

That was the heated exchange yesterday, said he was going to put the road through any way. Gave me a copy of an easement that he said let him do what he wants and I can't stop him. His easement is for the land he just bought, and has nothing to do with this place. I'm now waiting for my Lawyers office to open up.
Wow. Nice car. It's a sea of red. I am getting old enough to not want another 4 speed

That appears to be an honest description and the price so far is reasonble. Be fun for nostalgia runs with some 9" slicks (can they still be had?) and warm weather cruising.
Yep. Itwould be a fun one. Pie crust slicks. Would be period correct

It's Thunderbird Thursday!

Hooters-Ford-Thunderbird-NASCAR.jpg

Good morning :D

Got this season’s leftover split and stacked the other day. Just started splitting the stuff I just had cut down. Not a bad little pile for an hour with a maul.
1AA7BD74-E25B-46F5-AB59-D1D8260E22B8.jpeg

Getting one patch welded in. This is no fun.

That was the heated exchange yesterday, said he was going to put the road through any way. Gave me a copy of an easement that he said let him do what he wants and I can't stop him. His easement is for the land he just bought, and has nothing to do with this place. I'm now waiting for my Lawyers office to open up.
Easements are tricky and vary by the state. Here in Indiana, having gone thru this a few years back, easements only grant access, not driveways or construction. He would have to file with the court before making any “improvements” on said easement. But again, check with your lawyer and go from there.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. I am so sorry Mike @toolmanmike

Anyone know what big show or whatever is going on in Indy this weekend.
It’s a nice big indoor swap meet put on by the folks at Indy Cylinder head. Great meet, but it has been getting smaller and smaller. Deals are still to be had though.

sadly, I will not be going this weekend. Just too much going on and honestly, I don’t need anything at the moment. I just need space and time to work on my dart.

It’s a nice big indoor swap meet put on by the folks at Indy Cylinder head. Great meet, but it has been getting smaller and smaller. Deals are still to be had though.

sadly, I will not be going this weekend. Just too much going on and honestly, I don’t need anything at the moment. I just need space and time to work on my dart.

I'd like to go sometime, but it is 8-10 hours away from here.

So I spent the morning with the director of logistics for the army base I report too. Without going political, I’m just gonna say this, with or without Ukraine situation, I highly highly highly highly suggest you all top off any bulk fuel tanks you may have. They’re expecting near 6 dollar Diesel fuel by July 4th. Or rather speculating based on what the whole sale suppliers are telling them. Granted it’s the army and they over pay on everything but so far, the Major has been right on all the prices increases across the board since this started in 2020

I'd like to go sometime, but it is 8-10 hours away from here.
There’s rumblings this will be the final one. Two years ago, Indy Cylinder heads was bought out by a family from Ohio. The lease on Indy’s facilities in Indianapolis is supposedly up this fall. Rumor mill is the plan is to move it to Central Ohio where the family lives. Whether or not that means the show will go on or not, who knows.

So I spent the morning with the director of logistics for the army base I report too. Without going political, I’m just gonna say this, with or without Ukraine situation, I highly highly highly highly suggest you all top off any bulk fuel tanks you may have. They’re expecting near 6 dollar Diesel fuel by July 4th. Or rather speculating based on what the whole sale suppliers are telling them. Granted it’s the army and they over pay on everything but so far, the Major has been right on all the prices increases across the board since this started in 2020
Diesel here is already 520 a gallon....

Got this season’s leftover split and stacked the other day. Just started splitting the stuff I just had cut down. Not a bad little pile for an hour with a maul.View attachment 1715880904
My split wood pile keeps disappearing and I haven't lit a stick. Someone is driving down the alley and helping themselves. :mob::mob::mob:

I like fresh fuel myself. 5 moth old diesel might turn into a science project.

I like fresh fuel myself. 5 moth old diesel might turn into a science project.
Diesel fuel has a very long shelf life on its own. Add stabil to it and it can last indefinitely. We buy it in bulk and that lasts us 2-3 years on the farm. Now gas on the other hand, not so much

Its always best to plan for the worst.
Balance that with likelyhood.
Kindof like I mentioned the other day.

As far as fuel, bulk purchases are always cheaper. That's why I could by race fuels at a pump for less than the typical retailers that only had it cans.

Diesel fuel has a very long shelf life on its own. Add stabil to it and it can last indefinitely. We buy it in bulk and that lasts us 2-3 years on the farm. Now gas on the other hand, not so much
Suppose it depends on what its burning in.
I'm sure with a little experimneting most systems can be made to run on junk. Look at the number of trucks people set up to burn leftover grease from McDs and Chinese restraunts.

-
Back